Royal Secrets, Royal Shame | Aldus Lunar Emelin

┍━━━☽【✧】☾━━━┑

ɌØŁɆ 
Chaos Has Come Again

NȺMɆ 
Aldus Lunar Emelin

NƗȻꝀNȺMɆ 
Addie

ȺǤɆ 
Frozen Age 26 | Real Age 412

ǤɆNĐɆɌ 
 Male

SɆXᵾȺŁƗŦɎ 
Unknown Bisexual

ȺⱣⱣɆȺɌȺNȻɆ 
Rudy Pankow

ȺⱣⱣɆȺɌȺNȻɆ Rudy Pankow

ⱣɆɌSØNȺŁƗŦɎ 
Chivalry lives strongly within Aldus. His ancient upbringing greatly impacts his outlook on life and how he treats other. He carries high respect to others with positions of authority or have power over him. He commonly will use terms such as sir or madam to show signs of respect. Aldus is a kind soul that will show a smile even in the hardest situations. He cares greatly about all types of relationships he has with others. Aldus hardly tells a lie, seeing truth as a sign of respect and strength. Aldus is a lover, but defiantly knows how to fight. It is often forgotten how powerful the blonde man is when he's all laughter and smiles. Aldus will always give someone benefit of the doubt and trust them until they betray him. Once his trust is broken, it takes a lot to repair it. 

Thrown into new world, Aldus has moments that he doubts his alliances. With constantly hearing different stories about  what happened in the past, he doesn't know if he's on the right side. Although this is not the world he was born in, he planned to do what it took to learn it and make it his home. 

Though he doesn't show it on the inside, Aldus is consistently haunted by the experiences he had in the crystal. Though the small jewel channeled his powers and made him stronger than before, he has a constant memory of the pain he felt. At times Aldus will have nightmares or flashbacks that take him some time to come back from. Another side affect from the time in the crystal is his anger management. Not much upsets Aldus, but when angered he goes from zero to one hundred with no in between. It can cause him trouble because he will see red and not always remember who he is talking to. If his enemies know him, they can use it to get under his skin as well. 

ĦƗSŦØɌɎ 
Little is know about Aldus's past to others as well as himself. His memory is like a photo album with small memories throughout his life, but no complete timeline. His memory has been hazy since his release from the crystal with memories slowly coming back to him. He knows he was born on Earth, but no one knows. His mother was a caster and father was a werewolf. It was believed from a young age that he only took on his mother's gifts and not his fathers. He remembers a simple childhood at four years old that took place a long time ago. Back before cell phones and television. His next memory is at the age of eight as he struggled to learn spells and read the ancient text in the spell books. Then he remembers around the age of seventeen he had already became one of the strongest sorcerers, magic coming to him as easy as breathing. At twenty four, Aldus had his first bad memory of killing his best friend, Timothee. His friend and himself had begun to learn dark magic behind their coven's back, rebelling against the strict rules set in place. The further they went, the harder the magic was to control but they continued.