GLORY AND GORE | Foster Salvatore

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕖:
The Lost Son

 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖:
Foster Klaus Salvatore

ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖:
Hybrid, The Omega

𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞:
Tom Holland

𝔸𝕘𝕖:Frozen Age Seventeen | Actually Twenty-One

𝔸𝕘𝕖:
Frozen Age Seventeen | Actually Twenty-One

 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣:
Male

𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪:
Heterosexual

𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕤:
Ex-Werewolf//Newborn Vampire

ℍ𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪:
Foster was born and raised into the Dawnfall pack. He was a happy, carefree child who loved making people smile. He was great with the young pups of the pack, seeming like a big brother to them all. At age twelve he quickly fell into puppy love with another pack member. Many believed it would fizzle out, but they proved them wrong each passing year. He was chosen to learn from the pack hunters to possibly become one in the future with his attention to detail. When Foster was sixteen, he left the pack home after hours to practice what he had learn, not realizing he had gone too far. Deep in the dark woods, he found a vampire who was being attack and close to death by a group of hunters. Being the caring person he was, Foster was quick to step in. He fended them off for long enough for the vampire to run off, but he was fatally injured. Foster was able to run off and lose them, but collapsed in the woods, dying under the moonlight. As he was dying, the vampire returned with the coven leader. Foster was terrified, begging the leader to help him. Foster lost consciousness shortly after. It's unknown why the leader decided to help him, but she chose to turn him. Foster still does not know why the leader chose to turn him, especially when she is known as a cold-hearted killer amongst the pack. It wasn't even known if he would survive the turn with his werewolf DNA, it had never been done before. 

Foster was in a coma like state for a few month, his werewolf body trying to fight off the vampire venom as it took over his body. Though he was unconscious, he was in severe pain through out. When Foster awoke, he was no longer a werewolf; but, wasn't quite vampire either. He can no longer phase into his wolf and he can't turn into a bat like other vampires. He has greater strength and speed than any other vampire or werewolf in his human form due to it being the only form he has. Foster was quickly accepted by the coven leader, but felt lost among the coven. He was often looked at like he didn't belong. Foster's existence was kept a secret from the pack, most of them believing he had abandoned them or was killed. Among pack members he's referred to as the Omega that left the pack behind. The Coven leader forbid anyone of speaking of Foster's change, afraid it would result in a war. Vampires didn't turn werewolves. It had never happened before, and was thought it wasn't even possible. Foster is terrified of how they would react if they knew what he was.