Assassin Arsenal | Antonio Machado

" Just because you love someone doesn't mean you should
stick around and screw up their lives. "

role.
Virtuoso

name.
Antonio Machado

street nickname.
Lucifer

age.
Twenty-One

sexuality.
Bisexual

face claim.    Jensen Ackles

    Jensen Ackles

pronouns. 
He/Him

backstory.
At the age of eight, Antonio's belief 'being a good person' went out the window. Antonio was a twin to his brother Ricardo. His brother mysteriously disappeared one evening and never returned home. The police set out to find him, but stopped the search within a week later when they ruled his disappearance as a runway. Antonio knew his brother would have never run away, especially at the age of eight. His respect for police work and all other 'heros' vanished. He didn't believe that there was truly a 'good' person out there. He felt that anyone who claimed to be good was only putting on a mask to hide their true self. Annoyed by his parent's encouragement to 'move on', Antonio left home at the age of sixteen. He quickly found himself a new home amongst the street gangs. 

With his extremely high intelligence, Antonio practically recrafted the Brazilian drug ring single handedly. He not only learned the best and most cost-effective way to make drugs, but also what went into protecting what's yours and gaining respect. Similar to all other gangs, eventually people tried to control Antonio, which he didn't like. Antonio took half his gang with him and created his own. He quickly earned the name 'Lucifer' for his ruthless way of running things. This caused him to quickly gain enemies. Antonion learned to protect himself with guns, knives, and fists. He knew to get respect you had to earn it. To keep respect, you had to enforce it. Not many were willing to step up against him and those who did were surely mistaken. His high intelligence benefited him in strategy and negotiation. Being young and so powerful, Antonio learned how to fight dirty against those stronger than him. He doesn't believe in any rules of fighting - as long as you win, what does it matter how you win? 

Antonio was arrested for running a drug cartel after being caught by the Brazilian FBI from a tip off of one of his enemies. Antonio wasn't upset about this because he knew one day, he would get his revenge. Although he was arrested, Antonio still has a big hand in controlling the Brazilian drug ring. 

nationality. 
Brazilian

likes.
Fighting dirty
Flirting
Hooking up
Outsmarting people [which he finds easy]
Having control over the situation

dislikes.
Someone else being in charge
Being told his brother is dead
People who try to control him
Someone else being smarter than him [hardly ever/never happens]

strengths.
Fighting dirty
Fist fights/wrestling style
Strategy/planning
Forming alliances
Endurnace

fears.
His brother being dead
Losing his empire
Having to change his lifestyle
Having a kid

mask.

other

other.
Has tattoo for his brother, date he went missing in roman numerals on his side.
Speaks English and Portuguese