Night Triumphant | Groves Ember

Interesting and one of a kind roleplay by one and only @Artemis--- that takes place in a world unlike our very own. The roleplay is a literal/limited roleplay and has many great roleplayers who are already accepted! 

 The roleplay is a literal/limited roleplay and has many great roleplayers who are already accepted! 

R O L E:
Autumn Court Male #2, Court spy 

N A M E:
Groves "Sly" Ember

A G E: 
Nineteen

G E N D E R:
Male

S E X U A L I T Y:
Undecided

S P E C I E S:
Faerie

F A C E   C L A I M: 
KJ Apa

F A C E   C L A I M: KJ Apa

P E R S O N A L I T Y:

  Groves has always been the quiet type, but not the shy type. Growing up he was loved by many and have a lot of friends near and far, but something happened to Groves. His closest friends grew scared of him and watched as he became unrecognizable. Groves is competitive, strategic, cruel, and sadistic. Whatever happened to him, made him a different person. Groves use to be talkative and loud, but now he doesn't speak. He understands others and finds different ways to communicate back. Some rumors say he was kidnapped where he was tortured and it's molded him into who he is now. Others say he was attacked in the woods and beaten so bad he doesn't have the ability to speak anymore. With people thinking he is mute Groves has overheard secrets while he was on travels and these secrets have allowed him to understand their world a little more than others. 

Part of Groves is obsessed with fighting, commonly he will start conflicts for no reason in hope that it will escalate into more. Groves does not have a soft spot for any particular person, but his title and position in the court is very cherished. The Lord of the Autumn Court is one of few that he will listen to and obey if ordered. He loves to manipulate people by giving off a kind and trustworthy persona. His whole life situation makes him mysterious. He's also adrenaline junkie when it comes to putting himself in dangerous situations where he is so close to being caught. He is a great actor and will often pretend he is on someone's side, but will turn on them without a second thought when needed.