V O L A T I LE | Jack Wilder

Rᴏʟᴇ| 'I'm just like my country, I'm young, scrappy, and hungry' 

Rᴏʟᴇ|
 'I'm just like my country, I'm young, scrappy, and hungry' 

Nᴀᴍᴇ|
Jack Wilder

Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇꜱ|
Hoops, JW, Wildside

Aɢᴇ|
Twenty - three

Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ|
Closeted Bisexual

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ|
Male

Pᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ|
Jack is a kind-hearted, chatterbox who won't hesitate to state his opinion. Though Jack isn't afraid to get into a fight, he is known by many for his sweet, hard to find a personality. Normally people with his status would be selfish, stuck up jerks - but Jack is the exact opposite. Jack is one of the most accepting and pure-hearted people on campus. He will always give someone a second chance and forgive the past even when he probably shouldn't. Some people think that this makes Jack soft, but they are quickly reminded of what he is capable of if they become a thorn in his side. Though he is a sweetheart, not many people know anything about him or his personal life. He's a star athlete, here on a scholarship, and gets along with anyone . . . and that's all anyone seems to know about him. Beside his adorable side, Jack is protective, at times defensive, and possessive over those he considers part of him. With new powers and all the murders happening, Jack feels that he is pretty safe from being killed with everyone loving him,  but he can't help but feel that his power leaves him responsible to find out more information since he can sneak about without anyone knowing he's there. No matter how responsible he feels to help his friends, he only cares about two people.

Face Claim|
Dave Franco

Hɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ| Jack was the first and only child born into the Wilder household

Hɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
Jack was the first and only child born into the Wilder household. His parents were neither wanting a child or could see themselves as parents when they were told they were expecting a baby boy. His mother had even tried natural abortion within the first few months of pregnancy. Despite everything she tried to stop him from being born, Jack was born two weeks early a healthy, strong little man. Growing up his mom's job required her to be constantly traveling, so he barely saw his mom and has never grew a close relationship with her. His only parent figure in his life was his father, who didn't exactly want Jack either.