Waiting Game | Malakai Jones

[To truly get an image/idea of this character Watch The Video Above!]

R O L E

'My friends don't walk run, skinny dip in rabbit holes for fun.'

N A M E
Malakai Thomas Jones

N I C K N A M E
Mitch, MJ, Tommy (by his brother only), Mad Hatter

A G E
24

G E N D E R
Male 

S E X U A L I T Y 
Unknown

A P P E A R A N C E
Face Claim: Dylan O'Brien

P E R S O N A L I T Y As the name suggests, the mad hatter is a seemingly insane character that gives out riddles and dresses fashionably

As the name suggests, the mad hatter is a seemingly insane character that gives out riddles and dresses fashionably. The hatter has a somewhat unstable frame of mind, thus, making him mad. Sure there are medical terms and words that describe the way that Malakai reacts and talks, but there is no true way to understand what is going on in his mind. The way Malakai acts depends on the situation he is in. When dealing with the present and is relaxed he's nice and sweet, but when he remembers the past or if he is in danger he truly becomes mad. 

Malakai keeps his inner thoughts mainly to himself and doesn't always say what he is thinking. He is dangerous - both because of his mind and his power. Though Malakai is hard to understand, people know where his loyalty lies. There have been times where people believe that he is a trader, but he always ends up on the same side. He can be annoying if you don't know how to speak to him, but once you understand him - at least a little bit - then you realize how funny and likable he really is. The only time Malakai seems sane is when he is fighting. He can be very focused, skillful, and deadly in the right situations, but will always say a riddle before he kills you - even if you get it right.

 He can be very focused, skillful, and deadly in the right situations, but will always say a riddle before he kills you - even if you get it right

L I K E S*
Obsessed with tea, killing, torturing, laughing, fighting, messing with peoples head, his brother, fashionable hats, and neon colors