Waiting Game | Toni Topaz

[To truly get an image/idea of this character Watch The Video Above!]

X

R O L E

'Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust'

N A M E
Toni Topaz

N I C K N A M E
Topaz, T, Chaos

A G E
22

G E N D E R 
Female

S E X U A L I T Y 
Bisexual - prefers females

A P P E A R A N C E 
Face claim:  Vannessa Morgan

P E R S O N A L I T Y Toni is known for her signature pink hair and impressive appetite

Toni is known for her signature pink hair and impressive appetite. Toni is very outspoken about her feelings towards what she believes in and stands for. Her sarcastic and cruel sense of humor makes it easy for her and The Beast to get along. She is also very blunt and won't hesitate to say what is on her mind, but hates when people speak to her wrong. Toni will make sure people don't speak badly about her. Toni is also very compassionate, loving and empathetic and can easily see through others when they are in pain. She sees The Beast as an older brother that she hates but loves. Though she considers herself loyal to The Beast, her hunger for power may result in her turning her back on him and joining his rivals gang. Toni is also quite witty, creative and somewhat artistic. Often people undermind her and how powerful she is because of her small frame and pink hair, but she is quick to remind them of the evil she is capable of. Toni has a very heated, hard to control, anger issue which commonly is the reason she will get in fights. Most of the gang brothers know not to piss her off. 

L I K E S* Leather Jackets, Neon pink/purple, motorcycles, power, getting under peoples skin, thunderstorms, and causing chaos

L I K E S* 
Leather Jackets, Neon pink/purple, motorcycles, power, getting under peoples skin, thunderstorms, and causing chaos.

D I S L I K E S*
Not having control/power, being undermined, people who talk back, getting high or drunk, missing her shots, people who think they know her, being told to stand down, and fairy tales.

D O T H E Y H A V E A N Y M E M O R I E S F R O M T H E I R P A S T L I F E?
Nope.

S K I L L S
Vehicle Driving - best getaway driver out of both gangs (cars & motorcycles)

Agility and Speed

Photographic memory

Firearms

Seduction/Manipulation

Street smarts

W E A K N E S S E S
Her hunger for power

Strength - is strong but others are stronger

Amature with hand-to-hand combat

When people bring up her father

H I S T O R Y*
Toni has always had a problem finding a place to call home, no matter who she is around or where she is. She has a hard time understanding the meaning of family or home because she truly feels that she has never experienced either of these things. Since as early as the age of seven Toni has found her way around the streets and has been in many different gangs growing up. Toni struggled to get through high school because she never saw the point in it, she wasn't skilled at literature or mathematics - she was sadistic, cruel, and manipulative. As long as she can remember, Toni has hungered for power over others and being feared. Her thick skin and anger issues made this quite easy. There are rumors that Toni has started gang wars and broken treaties, which makes her hated, but people want her in their gang even more now because they know the chaos she is capable of. One night, while walking to her residence, she was jumped by members of The Beasts' gang and brought to him, but not without breaking one kids arm first. This all went down when she was eighteen and has now been with The Beast for four years - longer than almost all of his members, which has resulted in a brother/sister connection between the two of them, but they'll still shoot one another if needed. 

Recently, on her twenty-first birthday, Toni was contacted by a government facility telling her that her last alive family relative has died - her father. Toni never knew or considered her father family since she was passed from foster family to foster family her entire life. Her father had a strong disinterest in raising a child, he was only planning on letting her into the family when she was grown. Toni now has a large sum of money tied to her name, but in order to prove to the government she is worthy of it she must work nine months in orphanages before receiving a penny of it.

A E S T H E T I C*

T H E M E S O N G* Bad Bitch || Bebe Rexha

T H E M E S O N G* 
Bad Bitch || Bebe Rexha

Q O U T E S*
"You can trust me, because I don't care about you enough to lie."

"Life is too short to have boring hair."

O T H E R
She has been offered to join the gang of the 'Big bad wolf' but she won't join unless he makes her queen - having the same amount of power as him and rule beside him, he hasn't gotten back to her with an answer since he wants her in her gang but doesn't want to give up that much power. 

She owns a pink motorcycle with the license plate 'Dxddy'