Figuring out who i am

Henry POV
Charlotte and I have been best friends since the first day of kindergarten. I overheard her talking to the guy in the lobby could she really be a princess? I would still be her best friend of course. I bring in Taylor it's her first day on the job. When we sit in the office Charlotte is holding a tiara. "So I wanted to tell you before anyone tells you or you find out because of the cameras outside." She fakes a smile "Tell us what Char?" I ask "Well according to the guy who is in the lobby I'm a princess of a small country 10 miles south of Hawaii." She tells us. "Wow that's amazing," Taylor says "Kind of I already let Steve know and he's fine with me leaving for a uncertain amount of time," I nod my head "You will be a great princess, even though you are the complete opposite of a lady like girl," I jokingly say. "I agree with that me in dresses and tiaras definitely not me," she snorts  as we walk outside cameras surround us she covers her face as we get into the car.
                  Charlotte POV
         I sit in the backseat I play with my necklace nervously. "Hey it's going to be ok. We are here for you," Henry says "Yes no matter what," Taylor agrees. I look down as the drive home was quiet besides the music playing.  I step outside the car heading into my apartment. I keep my head down I wave at the cameras shyly. "You are going to be ok trust me," Henry hugs me as we walk into the apartment. "You guys can stay the night Taylor I have a guest bedroom next to the guest bathroom. Henry your room is already set up," I smile sitting down on the couch. "Thank you Char I will let my parents know," Taylor goes calling her parents. "Today was a crazy day, I don't know why can't I figure this out, why didn't my parents tell me," I ask "I don't know maybe your parents wanted to you to have a normal life," he suggests. "Maybe," as I grab my bag I pull out a binder "I have to read this and learn all this before Saturday to learn how to be a proper princess. How to walk in heels who to curtsy to which order do I walk into a room when I with other royals, what I do when I get gifts, oh and details on my crown princess ceremony," I drop it on the couch. "Wow should I grab some flash cards?" Henry jokingly smiles. "Sure we will need it," I hug him tightly. "Thank you for telling me." He says rubbing my arms as I lay my head on his shoulder. "Of course we are best friends we tell each other everything," I close my eyes slowly falling asleep.
       Henry POV
I sit there rubbing her arm as she is in my arms. When I knew she was asleep I kiss her forehead. Sam walks in "Hey oh sorry," he says noticing the position we were in. "It's ok she's asleep when she has a rough day I help rub her back to help her sleep, she's just stressed because just losing her parents now she's a princess it's a lot," I tell him. "I get it, she has grown up so fast I was the one who brought her here she was only 2 years old." He says with a smile. "Really? Do you have a picture of her when she was a baby?" I ask he pulls out his wallet he hands me a few pictures of Charlotte when she was just a baby. "She is so cute oh my goodness look at her chubby cheeks," I smile looking down at her. "Do you have feelings for her?" He asks "Yes but we are just friends," I answer pushing a strain off her face. "She likes you I can tell," he tells me.
           Charlotte POV
     The next day I wake up in Henry's arms I start studying the binder. I look up "Hello Sam," I smile. "Hey your majesty how's all the studying going?" He asks getting a bottle of water from the fridge "It's so confusing I at least have to only curtsy to my parents. But I need to walk right behind my dad, and always stand and sit next to him," I sit back rubbing my eyes. "Trust me wait til you reach which utensils that you eat with each meal," he says laughing. "I give up," I slam the binder closed. "I get it it's hard I believe in you," he places a hand on my shoulder. "Thanks, Henry is helping me understand all of this because I guess he wants me to feel confident," I smile "He's your best friend isn't he?" I nod my head. "We been best friends since the first day of kindergarten. He's my rock," I play with my necklace nervously.