First game

Charlotte POV
     I sit with the coaches of all the teams I will go against this season, we learn about the game with Sam. "So we will have a security guard at each entrance and metal detectors at each exit." Sam says. "Ok that's fine but I want to be treated just like another player no special treatment no royal protocol," I sit at the head of the table. "We can agree to that," the coaches agree. I smile "I'm glad that we can agree now let's have amazing season," I stand up and I go to the practice field. I sit down reading my book on the bleachers. Ignoring the guards I notice a note in my book. 'Good luck on your game but be careful we don't want a injured princess' I look confused. How did they get the note in my book I never left it. "It's time to get ready for the pep rally your majesty," a guard named Johnny said. "Thank you make sure you guys eat the food at the game is amazing," I get up I walk to the gym after putting on my jersey. "Hey Johnny said you seemed off today," Sam said I bit my lip. "Oh I'm just nervous. I'm nervous but I'm fine," I lied. "Ok you can tell me anything. My job is to protect you," he squeezes my shoulder he has turn into my big brother. "I know look I have to go," I motion to the team so I can run out with the team. "Ok, if I don't see you before the game good luck," he walks to his position. We run out we sit as a instinct I tilt my legs to the side as the princess code. I clap as the cheerleaders perform. We play games. We stand up singing songs and dancing.
I got 2 hours before the game I head to the locker room which is empty. I put on my headphones as I braid my hair I notice another note in my locker. I look around seeing no one. 'Good luck I will be watching you' it read I try to calm down as my teammates come in. I crumble up the note "Hey Char are you good? Do you need me to get a guard?"my quarterback coach Coach D asks. "Um... no I'm fine. Just first game jitters." I lied. He motioned me to sit down in a little area. "Look I saw what it said on the note. I want you to be safe please tell Sam." He said in a hush tone. "Ok I will. Can you get take me to Sam please," I whisper.
Sam POV
I make my rounds doing last minute checks on security explaining over and over again to parents on security procedures. When Coach D with Charlotte approaches. "Hey Coach is the team ready for the game?" I ask. "Well there is something Charlotte needs to tell you," he says I notice her shifting nervously beside us. "What's wrong Charlotte please tell me," I motion to sit away from the cameras. She hands me notes. "Oh Charlotte we should really get you to a safe place. It's royal protocol," I say after reading the notes shaking my head. "No I said I want a normal life a normal senior year," she stands up. "I get that but you aren't a normal kid you are a princess the future queen of Zephyr," I remind her trying to keep her quite so no one hears us. "I get my new life but this is the only thing that I wanted to stay normal I can't do my job because of the threat of cameras and Rude customers which I can handle. I can't go anywhere without security, for Pete's sake I have to hide my relationship with Henry because of the press," she reminds me. "This is the only thing that I have that is allowing me to have a normalcy," "I understand but you need to be careful," I squeeze her shoulder she has turned into my little sister. "Thank you, and I will be," she promises. "Ok good luck on the game," I let her go back into the locker room. "Let's make sure only students and teachers and family will be in the stadium." I say into my ear piece. "On it sir." Johnny said. I put myself at the entrance of the football field. I see the team run out I wave to Charlotte as she warms up. She gives me a small smile. The game started I noticed a man watching from the parking lot in a baseball hat and sunglasses. I start walking over but all the sudden he disappears into a crowd of cameras. "Get Charlotte into a safe spot," I say into the ear piece. "She won't like that, she's in the middle of a play," Johnny said. "There's a suspicious person in the stadium parking lot I lost him," I say. "She's ignoring us," another guard said. "Get the coach to call a time out," I repeat. I walk to the stadium. We hurry Charlotte to the locker room.
            Charlotte POV
    I get put in the locker room. "You got to be kidding me. I'm in the middle of the game." I sit down at my locker I throw my helmet. "Our job is to protect you. You need to stay safe." Sam said. "What's going on?" I ask. "There was a suspicious man watching you," Sam said. "Ok a lot of people are watching me, I'm on the field," I rub my face fixing my braids they got loose because of a hit. "Im sorry but you need to go home," Sam said. "No I'm going and I want to play with my friends." I stand up grabbing my helmet. "The game is delayed til tomorrow," my head coach said walking in. "What ugh I'm driving," I grab my keys and bag I quickly change and drive home entering the code to the fence. I drive into my garage I grab my backpack I curl up in a small ball. Henry comes in running a few minutes later. "Charlotte you never leave alone without security you know that," he said. "I just want to be alone," I respond quietly