Prom planing

Charlotte POV     After the wedding I had a few days in the palace

Charlotte POV
After the wedding I had a few days in the palace. I walk into my first meeting with my team. They all stand up and bow or curtsy. I smile "Please sit. Thank you for joining me to help plan my high school prom!" I sit down "Of course your majesty," My head of decorations Mr. Thomas said sitting down on my left. "We are working together on putting prom together for a extremely underpaid school you guess deserve to call me Charlotte," I smile at him. "Ok Charlotte. So the theme is the night to remember and everyone passed the background check." Sam said sitting on my right I write notes down "Make sure my cousins are invited. And make sure the people who need assistances paying for the trip gets assistance," I smile. "Ok then so I reached out to some designers and they love the idea and are willing to help with dresses and tuxes," my fashion assistant Abby said. We talk over food, games, a day after beach party, where everyone will stay. "I have a few friends that are willing to help with hair and makeup," Abby said. "And I got the flowers," Mr. Thomas said. "I think that this is the best decision. Then that Monday Im opening up a football stadium with my name so I'm thinking my team and cheerleaders can be there. I talked to the cheer coach they are happy to perform. And the football players and I are happy to do a football and cheer clinic," I smile "That's a fantastic idea the kids will love it," my head of my media Maddie said. "Awesome spread the word. And make sure the girls know football is a option and boys can do cheer." I stand up shaking hands with everyone. "Please make sure there's no royal protocol for both the garden party event, prom and the clinic, my friends deserve to treat me normally and the kids get to have fun and I don't want them to worry about crutsy and stuff," I leave. We spend the rest of time talking about colors and everything, "Tomorrow I'm at parlamente in the morning for the main session being opened Im leaving around 5 let me know if you guys anything let me know then I have you my schedule," I go to bed.