Balcony appearance

        Charlotte POV      The next day I get ready I put my sapphire pin on my chest I look at myself in the mirror I take a deep breathe

        Charlotte POV
      The next day I get ready I put my sapphire pin on my chest I look at myself in the mirror I take a deep breathe. "You look amazing," Henry whispers behind me "Thank you, so the plan is I go to the balcony go to the military parade then hurry and get ready for tonight. I hope no one goes easy on me just because I'm a princess," I sigh. "The coaches on both teams agreed that you will be treated equally not just here but the ones in the division back home," Sam says as he walks in. "Ok good I just want to have a normal senior year." I slid my heels on "We will try our best, but you are a princess you do need to be protected," Sam says as I grab my clutch. "Why do I need to be protected? Why was I sent away?" I asked. Sam looks at me "Well the reason is you were being threatened when you were four so we decided to  send you away. But we never caught them." Sam answers I look down "Ok I get it," I squeeze Henry's hand gently. "Please take the security seriously," Henry whispers in my ear "Fine," I sigh smiling up at him. He kisses my forehead. I giggle as he struggles to kiss my forehead with my hat on. "Thank you I can't lose you," he whispers I walk out of the palace "Wow!" I gasp seeing a carriage with horses with two young girls maybe two years younger then I am. "Princess Charlotte these are Princess Aela and Princess Nova they are your cousins," Sam says. They both bow their heads slightly in respect. "Nice to meet you," I shake their hands "You as well," Nova said with a shy smile "Trust me Im not a formal princess you can call me Charlotte," I say. "Ok you can call us Nova and Aela," Aela replayed. "Cool hey I'm playing a football game tonight want to come and watch I know your parents and my parents will be there," I invite them "We will love to we are big fans of football," Nova answers. "Really, that's amazing." We spent the whole ride talking "How does it feel to be a normal girl?" Aela asks. "It was amazing I would miss it." I say I wave at the cameras as we enter the palace ground. "We grew up in the line light but you will get used to it." Nova said as we stop Sam jumps down from the drivers seat and opens the carriage door I step out remembering I exit and enter first before them. "They will show you where to go." Sam says as he helps me down the steps.
        Queen Lily
  I stand in the balcony room. "It's a beautiful national day." I tell my husband. "I agree 100%. Do you think Charlotte is nervous?" He asks. "She's nervous but Sam told me she made friends with Nova and Aela," I answer. "Well she will learn fast that she will need the love and support of not just the nation but also the royal family." He stands behind me. The cameras flash as Charlotte enters everyone except us bows their heads. She walks over giving us a small curtsy. "Good morning mom dad," she says "You look so grown up," I say we chat for a while. Sam whispers "Are you ready your majesties?" He asks "Of course," I answer. The guards open the doors to the balcony.
              Charlotte POV
      As the doors open I walk out after my parents standing next to my mom. The crowd goes crazy. Nova stands next to me with our little cousins  in front of her. "This is Princesses Kyla, Taylor and Emily," she whispers. I smile down at them. "Hi girls," I whisper. The girls nod their heads to me. We wave at the cameras as the planes fly over. "What do you think?" My mom whispers "Its crazy," I whisper back. "You will get used to it trust me," she replies. I wave at the crowd nervously. I walk back in after my parents. I smile at my uncle John as he motions to let me go in before him. We head down to the carriages we head to military parade. I stand next to my mom waving a fan because it's hot. Watching all the soldiers March in front of us. I smile as we sit as kids and dancers walk past us. One dancer comes up and grabs my hand I start dancing with the kids. I smile catching on quickly.