Wow

Charlotte POV
I walk out of the car I wave at the cameras behind the huge rod iron gate. "Thank goodness for that gate," I smile at Henry as I trying to get my own bag "We got this is your majesty, go inside," Sam smiles as he motions to a man in a tux grabbing my bag I smile "Thank you," I smile at him as we walk inside "Wow it's huge," Henry says I look in the kitchen "I'm going to love cooking in this kitchen," I hug the island. "Traditionally there's a chef but we can discuss it but you have two maids Annabel and Liz." They curtsy to me "Please don't curtsy I'm just a normal person," I smile at them they nod their heads. I walk into a office "This is for you to use for meetings there's a interview on Monday so people can get to know you," I nod my head "Sure can we see if we can get the questions before hand?" I asked "Sure that's fine," Sam goes and calls. "There's a huge pool!" Henry dragged me outside smiling. I scream as he lifts me up "Henry don't you dare!" As he drops me into the pool.
Sam POV
As I watch Henry and Charlotte goof around the Queen walks over I bow. "Are they dating?"she asks "No ma'am well not yet they been friends forever." I inform her "Just friends how long til they get together do you think? I say maybe a week," I smile "I say when she sees that they belong together," I guess. As we watch Charlotte gets out pushing Henry back in. And goes changes "Oh hi mom," she says coming out in a bikini. "Hello it seems like you are having fun," the queen says. "Yes we love it thank you so much," she says "Of course this was the house you lived in for the first couple years of your life you loved living here." The queen tells her "I knew this place felt familiar." She looks around Henry comes over bows "Thank you, for allowing me come with Char," he says wrapping a arm around Charlotte. "Of course," the queen says as Liz hands him a towel. "Mom I don't want people to lose their jobs but do I really need a chef?" Charlotte asks. "I understand I think we can put the chef in our winter home," the queen answers.  A guard hands her a note "No way! Two box tickets to professional football that's hosting the Lions vs the Packers YES!" She jumps up and down.
        Henry POV
I laugh seeing her so happy. "We thought it would be a great way to introduce you to the public through football," Sam says. "I love it the Lions are my team," she tells him. "Well I think it will be fun It's tomorrow for Sunday  night football you are also doing the coin toss," Sam tells her "At least there's one pro for being a princess," I smile as I see her face glow she hasn't been this happy since her parents died. "Henry maybe you would like to go," she asks "Sure it's a date," I say pushing her gently. She pushes back giggling. "Awesome so the game is at 4 o'clock you also get to throw the ball around with a guy named  Goff and a man named Barry Sanders," she gasps as Sam tells her. "No way, Sanders is my favorite all time player he's so talented," she smiles "I'm guessing it's a yes then," Sam smiles back "Let me think about it.... YES!!!!!" She runs in.