Football game

        Charlotte POV      I step out of the car waving at the crowd

        Charlotte POV
      I step out of the car waving at the crowd. I go shake some hands taking flowers from people posing for pictures. I squat down talking to the little kids. "Are you a real princess?" A little girl asks "Yes I am, but I didn't know I was one til a week ago," I tell her. "Really that's cool I wish I could be a princess," she says "I believe everyone is a princess or prince no matter what," I smile she hugs me tightly "Thank you," she whispers she hands me a teddy bear. "No thank you," I squeeze her gently before going to the stadium. I place it in my chair with all the gifts. "Wow great view I lean against the railing looking right out to the football field. "Ready to go to the field?" Sam asks "Yes," I walk down the hall I walk to the field shaking hands with all the players. As the cameras flash. "It's a honor to meet our number one fan," Jared Goff says bowing. "No it's a honor to be here. I'm a huge fan," I smile Barry Sanders comes up "Mr. Sanders I'm a huge fan," I say shaking his hand. He bows his head "Well I'm honored to meet you your majesty please call me Barry," he says handing me the football. I throw it 40 yards to him. The coach "Maybe if we need a quarterback we will call you up," I smile "That is my dream job," I said. I get led after 30 minutes of interacting with both teams to the middle of the field to flip the coin. During the game I was talking to the owners of the Lions while watching the game.  "Thank you for inviting me to the game." I say "Of course Charlotte." the owner said. I smile at the cameras as we cheer on the team. We won the game I shake hands thanking them.
         Henry POV
    After we get home from the game we sat watching ESPN channel. "We had a amazing football fan as a royal and we not talking about the English royals. But a royal princess who grew up in the United States but just learned she's the future queen of a small country called Zephyr. She got to go to Sunday night football in her country as her team Detroit Lions beat the Packers 40-14 tonight," they show pictures of us at the game. "I name her the Princess of American football," he says. "I love that title, Princess of American football," she said. I kiss her cheek. "I love that title too," I smile at her. She hides her blushing face. "I had a great time on our date maybe we can do it again," I ask her. "I will love that," she kisses my cheek. "Awesome," I pull her in closer.