Chapter 4

"Ne?" Serkan asked, making sure he heard it right.

"There are conditions that you have to follow if you wanna see Kiraz."

"Are you serious?"

"Evet."

Serkan sighed then asked. "What are they?"

"One: Kiraz must not know that you are her dad—"

"What is even the point of this then?" He asked frustratedly.

"Can you let me finish?"

"Tamam."

"Kiraz must not know that you are her dad UNTIL it is the right time." She clarified.

"Two: As much as possible, I will be supervising your time together." She continued.

Serkan playfully smiled. "Are you sure that you don't just wanna spend time with me?" He joked, earning a glare from Eda as he raised his hands in defeat.

"Three: You will follow everything I say...with regards to Kiraz."

"Four: You must not upset Kiraz." At this statement, Serkan and Eda looked deeply into each other's eyes, knowing what she meant.

"Tamam." He quietly answered.

"Five: You will make time for Kiraz." She continued.

"And lastly, you must not meddle with our lives."

He scoffed. "I don't plan on meddling with your life, Eda."

"Öyle mi?" She asked, raising her brow at him as she neared him.

"Öyle." He responded, leaning closer to her.

"We'll see." She smirked.

As Eda walked out, Serkan couldn't help but stare at her body as her hips swayed left and right, making him sigh. Just as she went, Engin came in, amused at the look Serkan had on his face as he continued to watch Eda from inside his office.

"Vai abi...I haven't seen you with that look in a long time." Engin teased, seeing that his best friend was checking out Eda.

"Yapma, Engin. Yapma." He warned.

"Tamam, tamam."

"What did you want to talk about earlier?" Serkan asked.

"Oh, I was just signaling that Eda was in your office...which didn't really work. But at least you were able to talk. What was it about, abi?" Engin asked.

"She agreed that I can see Kiraz." Serkan explained.

"Süper!"

"Ama, there are conditions that I have to follow." He added.

"Ne?"

"Evet..." Serkan then listed the conditions Eda had as Engin nodded at each one, except one.

"Abi, are you sure you will not meddle with their lives?" Engin asked, doubtful.

Serkan wasn't able to answer his best friend's question as he saw an unfamiliar car pull up in front of Art Life from the corner of his eye. This made him walk towards the balcony of his office to get a better view of who had arrived while Engin followed behind, curious at what had gotten into him.

"Serkan, ne oldu?" Engin asked as Serkan clenched his jaw and furrowed his brows. He turned to look at where he was looking.

Eda smiled as Kiraz's head popped out of the car window, saying 'hi' to her, when the driver's side door opened to reveal Yusuf who was going to go around and open the door for Eda when the valet had already opened it for her, then closed it so they can drive off.