Chapter 17

It was in the dead of the night when Serkan suddenly sat up, waking from his sleep, panting. He had been having difficulty sleeping and having nightmares about what happened to Eda and Kiraz ever since they started the trial.

It had been a week since bringing Anna and Jasmine to Istanbul, and starting the trial against Selin. They had gone through the hearing and have started the trial—already appearing thrice in London for this. First was the hearing; second was about the kidnapping and false imprisonment of Eda and Kiraz; and third was the case concerning Mr. Rosenberg. Unfortunately, their next trial date had been moved to a tentative date which brought out anxiety in everyone.

Serkan heavily panted as he tried to catch his breath. Eda sat up, rubbing his back to comfort him.

"You had a nightmare again." Eda said and Serkan nodded in response. "İyi misin?"

"İyiyim. I just want all of this to be over." He responded. Serkan was not expecting the trial to take long when the evidence was clearer than day.

"It will be, aşkım." She said, putting a hand on his cheek as he made her look at him. "Now, let's get some sleep. We have a client meeting tomorrow."

"I'll try but I think I won't be able to." He sighed.

"Tamam. O zaman, gel." She sat at the head on the bed, leaning her back on the headboard, then pulled Serkan towards her. "Look forward and lean back, then close your eyes."

He sighed but followed anyway. As he closed his eyes, he felt Eda's fingers slowly massage his head, calming down his thoughts. She then felt his body relax as he took a deep breath, releasing the bad energy he was feeling.

"The miracles you do, Eda Yildiz." said Serkan, eyes still closed, enjoying the massage.

"They do say that I have this effect on people." She joked.

"Hmm...They do?" He played along, opening one to sneak a glance at her.

"Evet."

"Peki o zaman...can you show me more miracles that you can make?" He asked, turning around to face Eda, giving her such a hungry look.

"I—"

Eda was unable to respond as Serkan slammed his lips hard on hers. She could feel the hunger and need in his kiss. Eda pulled away, catching her breath, after a long make out.

"Serkan—"

"Let's make a baby." He blurted out.

"Ne?"

"Let's make a baby." He said again.

"Şimdi?"

"Evet." He quickly answered, not taking his eyes off of hers as he waited for her response.

Eda was speechless. Different things ran through her head but all she could focus on was how green his eyes had become and how hot he looked, telling her that they should make a baby. She gulped and smiled before placing her lips on his and kissing him passionately.

At Eda's "Yes", Serkan took off Eda's shirt, breaking their kiss, then taking off his shirt next. He kissed her again before slowly laying her down on the bed, his hands traveling down to remove the last pieces of clothing that they had as his lips roamed her neck and chest.

"Serkan..." She moaned, making him stop and look her deep in the eyes. His demeanor had changed from hunger to adoration and love—he smiled and caressed her cheek.

"The gravity you have on me..." He sighed and shook his head beyond belief. "Seni çok seviyorum, Eda Yildiz."

She smiled. "Ben de."