20. Reverie

"Jimin, I mean-"

Yoongi bit his lower lip as if embarrassed by Jimin's dissatisfied expression. Jimin crossed his arms in front of his chest and glared at Yoongi, he annoyedly tapped the floor with one foot. Even if Yoongi didn't say anything, he was already full of worries about Taehyung.

After dancing madly for a while, they had to deal with the crowds around them before they could even return to their seats. No matter how hard Yugyeom and his gang tried, it was impossible to block everyone who approached them. They all passionately expressed interest in Taehyung and Jimin. And, in the meantime, Jimin couldn't help but admire Taehyung's knowledge and cleverness once again. Taehyung accurately remembered all the information of the people he whispered to him earlier. He wasn't the type to talk much, but he listened attentively to everyone. And his extensive knowledge of various genres revealed in the random conversations was enough to astound wonder not only in Jimin but also in others.

When they found out that the strikingly beautiful boys were majoring in dance and photography, everyone around them made a fuss about it, saying it suited them well. Some dispersed, while others still maintained an effort to befriend them. And while facing various types of people, Jimin found the party quite enjoyable. At least until he found out Taehyung was drunk.

Fortunately, Jimin wasn't weak to alcohol. Jimin, who had tasted alcohol from an early age due to personal environmental factors, did not find it difficult. However, Taehyung's situation seemed a little different. He was sure he hadn't forgotten to keep an eye on Taehyung even while enjoying himself with the others. And he was sure Taehyung had only had a few glasses of wine. However, when Taehyung leaned his head on his shoulder and kept calling his name, Jimin eventually took him and left the place. And now he is facing Yoongi who has followed them.

On the other hand, Yoongi had a completely different prediction about them. And he was dumbfounded when he realized that his guess about the two boys was completely wrong. 

"I never thought you had such a careless side."

"What?"

Yoongi frowned and opened his mouth again to protest, Jimin immediately stopped him by placing his index finger in front of his lips and shaking his head. Yoongi's brow furrowed even deeper. Jimin snorted and crossed his arms in front of his chest again.

"I know this is a private restroom for VIPs. But you and I know how many people are gathered here. So you better keep your mouth shut."

"...you really..."

Yoongi was sure that Jimin knew about Taehyung. About everything. Actually, he was just unsure, but he could already feel it when he met him at Hoseok's cafe yesterday. Perhaps that assumption led him to make a slip of the tongue.

"Drinking well depends on one's constitution and taste, and I don't think it's because of anything else. he's just... not good at drinking. You're too prejudiced."

"............"

Yoongi bit the tip of his tongue in his mouth. He felt ashamed. He had subconsciously assumed that Taehyung would be used to drinking. Guilt crept in as he thought of what had led him to speculate.

"Jimin, I just-"

"Shh-shut up~ Don't you think that at least Taehyung could hear you?"

Jimin frowned at the sound of grunts coming from inside.

"Is he okay? Seems like he's throwing up..."

"Umm... we're good!"

Jimin just shrugged. However, when he heard a gurgling noise from inside, Jimin ignored Yoongi and hurriedly headed for the toilet in the back, passing through the short passage.