35. Inescapable Hell

"Jimin. Please, never leave him alone. Remember, okay?" 

Hoseok asked Jimin over and over again. He knew his repeated words could stress Jimin, but Hoseok just couldn't stop. What happened at Yugyeom's party a few months ago still lingers in Hoseok's memory and makes him nervous.

Jimin fully understood why Hoseok was restless. To be more honest, he couldn't help but feel anxious himself. Jimin still regrets having forced Taehyung to go to Yugyeom's party and leaving Taehyung alone at their spot. And this time, he was determined not to take his eyes off Taehyung even for a second.

And as he had promised several times, he stayed by Taehyung's side.

The exhibition was bigger than Taehyung and Jimin expected.

The museum, which hosts all the exhibitions on campus, was has 6 exhibition halls and storage in a 3-story building with 1 basement floor equipped with the latest equipment

The museum, which hosts all the exhibitions on campus, was has 6 exhibition halls and storage in a 3-story building with 1 basement floor equipped with the latest equipment. A light ceiling system close to natural light created a comfortable viewing atmosphere, and more than 50 exhibition events were held every year.

The photo exhibition held in the large exhibition hall on the 3rd floor was prepared like a casual party for today, the first exhibition day, and visitors freely enjoyed the exhibition while enjoying light food, snacks and drinks provided throughout. Most of the visitors gathered here today were invited, and there were many other than students who were active in the field of photography and art. 

It was also the reason why Seojoon stubbornly let Taehyung participate in the exhibition. And, that was also the reason why Taehyung stubbornly rejected Seojoon's offer. It was fortunate for Taehyung that he only need to attend the first day of the three-day exhibition.

"Taehyung, you okay?"

Jimin was relieved to see Taehyung nodding his head with a light smile. Jimin let out a small breath and looked around. Of course, all the people gathered here were strangers, but as they were all invited, they looked distinctly different from the dirty assholes that gathered at the club's party. Even so, Jimin never left Taehyung's side. One mistake was enough.

"Hmm~ Is this a small exhibition? For Seojoon hyung, this is a small~"

Jimin shrugged and shook his head. Taehyung smiled and nodded his head as if he agreed with what Jimin was saying. Jimin was happy to see Taehyung smiling often these days. While greeting the photographers Seojoon introduced him to, Taehyung seemed nervous, but seems not afraid. Even now, Taehyung was easily conversing with people who asked questions and compliments while appreciating his photos. Such an appearance of Taehyung made Jimin curious about what he would be like now if he had lived a normal life.

"Oh, you're the model in this picture, right?"

"..........?"

Someone suddenly spoke to him and Jimin looked back in surprise. There stood a tall, handsome man. Jimin became a bit shy when he noticed that the handsome man standing in front of him was looking at a picture of him dancing among Taehyung's artworks.