Part 6: FIELD TRIP

Was supposed to be a special day....

"Alright everyone, The Field Trip is tomorrow, be sure you've given your Parents Consent by the time you attend the school. You are all dismissed." My teacher said.

Hi, I'm Nickson, People call me Nick. This is my 3rd year in Blackington Highschool. It was already Dismissal and I headed out.

"Hey Nick" Someone came up to me, This was Chloe, My best friend since first year. She was allowed to go to the field trip and that made me feel happy. Apparently, Me and Chloe met one time at lunch and she offered me a slice of her meal. Then she became my friend afterwards.

"Oh hey Chloe, You prepared for tomorrow?"
I asked her

"Yup! My parents will make me my lunch, How about you?" She asked me

"Oh, Yeah my Mom will make mey lunch." I said. "Well I'll go now, See you tomorrow Chloe!"

I went straight home to get my stuff prepared. Some snacks and clothes if ever I get dirt on me. I went to bed to get some rest before tomorrow. The night went pretty well as it may seem and I finally had some relax before the trip. But...well it just felt so cold...very cold...

When Morning came, I had a strange feeling of pain in my chest. Which was strange, and it also felt so cold. I didn't understand but it hurts a lot, I tried my best to ignore it and focused on the Trip. I arrived Early in the school, surprisingly. There, My classmate, Don, went to me.

"Hey Nick. You look prepared." He told me.

"You look like you are too Dude." I told him.

"What can I say, I'm prepared for this trip." He told me.

We waited for the call to enter the bus. I was at the bench when suddenly this girl came and sat down.

"Oh sorry here sit down." I said.

"No, I'm sorry for spooking you.." she sounded a bit sad.

"Um, may I ask who you are?" I asked nicely.

"My name is Rose.." She said.
That name was familiar, I remembered she was part of a Disappearance, Someone named Alen. Oh god it's her...

"Be careful in this trip...Okay..?" She warned me, like a warning before doom. I felt a bit disturbed but nonetheless I understand her, at least I tried to.

"O-Okay?" I said as she left me on the bench and walked away. What a strange thing to encounter I guess.

I was a bit spooked about encountering Rose. But I entered the Bus soon enough. I sat next to Chloe, She got the window seat, sadly.

"Man, I never thought this day would come" Chloe said, pretty excited.

"Me too" I told her

We went off, the Trip was boring but we were excited for the destination. Everything went normal. We passed by a few landmarks and spoke about it together. I suddenly felt the pain getting worse. I started breathing heavily and I was in pain. Chloe noticed this.

"What's wrong?" She asked me

"I don't know it just hurts.." I said.
Chloe looked at me and tried to help me. But then we just found out something... much worse...

then suddenly the bus stopped....

I realized when I looked around, There was no one, only me and Chloe...What...

"W-What happened!?" Chloe said, she was scared. I could hear the sheer amount of fear in her voice.

I looked around, no one, just no one. I got up and kept Chloe close to me. We tried to leave the bus, somehow we stopped in some sort of field. It was dark, there was no light, not even a single animal. Chloe was scared, I could feel it in her. She held my arm close and tight.