ੈ✩‧₊˚{💚📚}Book Storeੈ✩‧₊˚

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

You've always been interested in books, when you were in the human world you hade a large bookshelf full of hundreds of books, ever since you've been jn devildom you have been buying books with any spare Grimm you have, and the odd time borrowing books from Satan.

You've always found Satan to be different than his other brothers, he seems like someone you would befriend, or maybe even crush on in the human world. This was proven correct when you realized you had a crush on Satan.

You never really interacted with Satan, other than the odd "good morning" and "hello" or when you ask him to borrow a book. You've been in his room once, you asked to borrow a book so he invited you in while he looked for it, but other than those few small interactions you rarely spoke to Satan.

It was a Friday night, you assumed almost everyone was asleep by now as it was 12:18AM, you couldn't fall asleep, the whole night you were thinking about Satan

'should tell him how I feel, and what would he would do or say if I told him, what if he didn't feel the same, what if he hated me, were not even friends so why would he like me??' You thought to yourself.

Those thoughts continued all night, you didn't get much sleep because of that, in total you would say you got two hours of sleep at most, nonetheless you got up early to eat breakfast before Beel demolished your food. You got dressed in your everyday clothes, brushed your hair, brushed your teeth, then went to the dinning room.

"Mornin' human!" Called out a certain demon that you didn't have the energy for at that moment.

"Hi Mammon." You said blankly before sitting down between Leviathan and Asmo.

"[M/C] how many times do I have to tell you, you need to sleep or you won't look as geogous as usual" Asmo pouted.

"I know, you tell me all the time." You said while zoning out, staring into the person infront of you, not realizing who it is

"Why are you looking at me like that." Satan said rather coldly

"H-huh... Oh.. Sorry." You felt like such an idiot

'how did I not realized I was staring at Satan! Now he probably thinks I'm s-' your thoughts were cut off by Leviathan

"[M/C], there is a tournament going on later today, wanna joi-" Now Leviathan was the one being cut off, now by Mammon

"Oi! Back off my human, I'm gonna hang out with 'em." Mammon said grinning at you.

"I wanted [M/C] to help with my makeup though!" Asmo demanded.

Soon enough everyone but Lucifer and Satan were arguing about who got to what with you, it put in a rather difficult situation, you didn't want to upset any of them so you just came up with a lie.

"Uhm.. I was actually planning on going into town to stop by a book store..." you said nervously hoping no one would be disappointed

"Ah man, you're so borin'" Mammon said after sighing.

You figure the topic was now over with which was a relief, you stood up and began walking towards the door to go to town before someone stopped you.

"[M/C], I was planning on going out today, let go together." A familiar voice said to you.

You looked behind you to see Satan, he was the one who wanted to go out with you.

"Oh... Okay.. Sure." You said quieter than usual.

You and Satan left the House Of Lamentation before anyone could decline Satan's offer, thought it was more of a demand than an offer. You and Satan walked next to eachother untill you reached town.

"What shop do you want to go in first?" You asked Satan trying to ignore how fast your heart was beating.

"How about this one." Satan said pointing to a old looking book shop. You nodded then walked in, somehow the inside looked even older than the outside, everything was covered in dust, the wood looked as if it were rotting, but Satan didn't seem bothered by it. He went to a book shelf and looked up and down, you followed him and looked for a specific book you've been wanting. The book was called "You can't detect me." It was a book about a detective trying to find a criminal but failing time and time again. To your suprise you spotted the book causing you to jump up in excitement.

"You okay??" Satan asked noticing a large grin plastered on your face.

"I found a book I've been looking for! It's called "you can't detect me"." You said enthusiastically.

"Oh, that's one of my favorite books, it's very fun to read, you seem to have a good taste in books." Satan said smiling at you. You felt your face heat up, your chest was tight and you felt as if your heart was about to beat out of your chest.

"U-uhm.. Than-Thanks..." you said looking at the ground. The two of you continued getting your books then left after purchasing them.

"Hey, I heard a new Cafe opened up, wanna go?" Satan asked politely.

"Yes!!!... I uhm... Sure.." you said jumping up, then immediately looking at the ground to try and cover up your red face. The two of you got to the Cafe and sat down at a table, it was a booth with only one side, so you were sat next to Satan. You both sat there for a while in an awkward and tense silence.

"[M/C]" Satan said finally breaking the silence. "I don't mean to be rude but I find that you treat me much differently than you do my brothers, I've been wondering why for a while." You immediately jumped when you heard him say that.

"I-i.. U-uh.." you knew you had to tell him at some point, and this was the perfect setting for it, you were alone where none of his brothers could bother you.

"I'm sorry Satan.. This is going to sound weird but... I.. Uh I know we're not close at all but.. I.. Idevelopedfeelingsforyouandidontknowhowtotellyouimsosorryiunderstandifyouhateme" you blurted you.

"Uhm.. I'm sorry I have no idea what you just said.. can you slow down a bit..?"

"Oh.. yea sorry.. I know we're not really that close but... I've found my self developing feelings for you... not just In a friendly way... more than that.. I'm sorry this is probably so awkward for you.." you said looking down at your shoes.

"Really..?" Satan asked him eyes wide, you just nodded slowly. Before you could say anything you found yourself being pulled against Satan's chest.

"I'm so glad you fel that way.. I figured because we rarely talk you would never like me, let alone have feelings for me" Satan admitted. "I love you [M/C], and I know this is sudden but I would love to be your boyfriend." Satan said still holding you against his chest.

"I-i... I love you too Satan, and I would love to be your partner." You said looking up at him.

"Well, now that we're dating I can finally do this." Before you had a chance to ask what he was talking about he kissed you, the kiss was rough but soft at the same time. After a while you two went back to The House Of Lamentation and read to eachother in Satan's room.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I genuinely can't belive I already have over 100 reads, tysm!!

I hope you enjoyed this!! I found it a little difficult to write about Satan so please give me any feedback you have!

Time spent: 3hrs
Total words: 1308

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Next chapter
ੈ✩‧₊˚Makeup tutorial♡Asmoੈ✩‧₊˚