ꕥ{❤️‍🔥}When you give them a suprise hug :Dꕥ

:) thought this would be cute lol

Also i have no clue what to wrote about PLEASE GIVE ME ANYTHING TO WRITE ABT PLZ IM DESPERATE 😭

Anyway enjoy

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇LUCIFER⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇MC POV⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Lucifer has been stressed lately, his six brothers have been discommoding him more than usual some how, and Lord Diavolo has been putting a lot of pressure on Lucifer, as well as doubling his work. For the past few hours he has been holed up in his hidden office, I'm begging to fret his well being. I've decided to go and see him just to check up on him. I marched over to the secret door that resembles an ordinary bookshelf and invited myself in as lucifer has stated multiple times that he doesn't care when I go in, and I don't even know if he would hear me, usually when he's working he's highly focused.

As expected Lucifer was to focused on him work to notice my presence, I want to help him feel less stressed so I have decided to hug him from behind, so he wouldn't be able to deny the hug. He's sitting on his black cushioned leather office chair, I found an opening to attack, he stood up for a brief moment to stretch, I ran his direction and embraced him, I felt him lightly jump before looking over at me angrily, his expression softening at the sigh of me, he let out a sigh of relief.

"Hello {M/C}, I'm afraid I'm busy at the moment." Lucifer stated moving away from my grasp.

"You're always busy!" I pouted,

"I'm not always busy. Either way I'm very busy at the moment, my apologies," Lucifer sighed

"You need to take a break, it's not good for you to spend this long working, you're obviously stressed, and it's late at night." I stated truthfully

"I suppose you're correct.. though it sounds temptin I shouldn't take a break,"

"Y'know it's not wrong to take a break and spend him with your {S/O}, right?" I said hopeful that he would do as I asked.

"Alright.. Fine." Lucifer sighed

•Lucifer cuddles you for the rest of his night

•He's in a better mood

•He's less stressed

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇MAMMON⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⊱⊷⋇MAMMON POV⋇⊶⊰

I'm in my room counting my money as I just found a new way to make money, however I keep getting distracted because my {S/O}, {M/C}, forced me to watch a horror movie with them a few hours ago, so now I'm terrified.

I want to go see them but don't want to bother them, I would never say this out loud but I despised watching that, I'm so damn scared right now and just want to see {M/C}, I want then to comfort me, n(How you hugged him, FOR THE RECORD IDK THE ANIMES THIS IS FROM I FOUND IT ON PINTREST SORRY IF ITS WEIRD SHIPS OR ANIMES IDK THEMe of my surroundings and didn't even notice my door open, I felt a pair of arms creep around my torso, I jumped and screamed.

"AAAAAHHHH!! PLEASE SPARE ME!!" I begged, I turned around slowly assuming the worst, that movie really had me messed up... When I turned around I saw...