ੈ✩‧₊˚{💠🐀}Baking✩‧₊˚

Right first of all thank you SO much to KatieCatBug11 for your support it means so much to me 😭

Slight warning?? I didn't feel like writing actual swear words so I just did a ton of symbols instead.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

{M/C's} POV

In the 6 months that I've been in the Devildom I have to say it's quite the peaceful place.. Other than the demon brothers that I live with. I went down to breakfast on a Saturday feeling as though today would be one of the calmer days, oh how I was wrong; the moment I walked down I nearly had a plate hit me which caused me to yelp and duck, I felt all seven of the brothers gazes on me, then they quickly went back to arguing.

"YOU SCUMBAG!! WHY, WHY??!!? I LOVED THAT FIGURE!! YOU JUST HAD TO SELL IT THOUGH!!!" Levi exclaimed angrily, his rage directed towards Mammon.

"YOU CAN STILL GET THAT FIGURE, UNLIKE MY BOOK!! ASMO YOU LITTLE @$#^ IM GOING TO #$^%@&* KILL YOU, YOU ^%$&* I HOPE YOU %$^&@(* DIE ^*&$%!! THAT BOOK IS MILLIONS OF YEARS OLD!! AND YOU SPILT YOUR STUPID FACE CREAM ON IT!!%^$# YOU!!" Satan shouted at Asmo across the table.

This is normal, I've honestly gotten used to their behavior, I took seat between Asmo and Beel as it's the only seat available.

"Gud mowring." Beel said to me, his mouth full of food.

"Hey." I replied through the chaos of everyone other than Beel and I shouting. As I was saying I've gotten used to the brothers constant arguments, and they normally don't interfere with me, however today way different.

"[M/C]~~~ Tell Satan it's not my fault Satan put his book next to my stuffffff~" Asmo whined

"DONT YOU DRAG THEM INTO THIS!" Satan growled

"[M/C]~~~ Helppppp meeee," Asmo cried

"No. I don't have anything to do with this." I replied honestly.

"Hahhhh?!!?! You're so meannn~" Asmo pouted.

"[M/C]! TELL LEVI THAT I DIDNT STEAL HIS STUFF!!" Mammon begged you.

"No. I don't have anything to do with this." I repeated

"YEA YEH DO!! YEH LIVE WITH US!!" Mammon answered.

"I don't have anything to do with this." I stated again, all seven of them began arguing on if I'm involved is their problems or not. It was annoying, so I decided to just leave for my room, as I was walking away I heard crashing noises, Satan was most likely throwing another tantrum, nothing that concerns me. I was about to reach the hall that leads to my room untill I felt something hit my head and break, then another thing, both items were glass and ended up cutting the back of my head, I know this because I immediately felt the back of my head and my hand was covered in blood. Great.

"...Oops..." I heard Satan mumble.

"SATAN!!!" All of the brothers other than Satan shouted in sync.

"Oi!! Human, you okay??" Mammon said, turns out none of those idiots thought to look at me when I got hit, mammon looked at me after saying that, then screamed.

"AAHHHHH!! THE BACK OF YER HEAD IS ALL RED!!" Mammon cried.

"Wow, had no idea." I say sarcastically.

"Are you alright?" Lucifer questions.

"Sure, I'm going to deal with this, bye." I say before leaving.

I managed to fix myself up on my own, luckily it was just some small cuts and they stopped bleeding after I treated them so there was so need to use a bandage, I cleaned off my hair then layed down on my bed and picked up a book. After a while of reading, I heard my phone ding; it's a message from Barbatos.