ꕥ{💙💛🧡}When you're sadꕥ

Hey! First of all I'm so sorry I haven't been posting lately, I know that I am just making up excuses and repeating them, but I have been busy with doctor appointments as I got diagnosed with something called Osgood Schlatter's which is a disease that I have in my knee, my mental health has been worse because of school issues, and the last few days of school have been super busy for me, hopefully I'll be able to post more in the summer! Also thank you all so much! I have a concerning mount of views on this now, I can't even keep up with how many I have

I'll let you read now

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇LUCIFER⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇LUCI POV⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

{M/C} has been acting differently today, not different in a bad way necessarily but different in an odd way. For example today when they came down for breakfast they looked far more fatigued than usual, however it didn't concern me to much.

When they got to RAD they immediately went to their class, which was odd as they usually at least talk to me, I decided to just head to class early and ignore their behavior once again. By lunch time they looked more drained then they did this morning, they also didn't eat anything, they studied and did homework all lunch period. I attempted to persuade them into eating, even offering them my food but even after my pestering they didn't eat.

By the time RAD was over {M/C} was already walking home, they were reading while walking which caused them to run into a demon, said demon got aggravated by the fact that, in his words, "some stupid lowly human has the audacity to run into me?!", this caused me to confront him after he let {M/C} go, he apologized to them but clearly wasn't sincere. Once {M/C} was home they left to their room immediately, one again without talking to me, they had hardly spoken to me at all in fact. I decided not to bother them as when I'm upset the thing that helps me most is being alone, and being held by {M/C}, so I figured giving them space then talking to them would help.

An hour had passed and they didn't leave their room once, I decided that I should go and see them now. I walked up to their door and knocked on it, I heard shuffling then their voice telling me I was welcome to go inside. As I walked into their room I saw papers on the floor, along with books, pencils, and other things along the lines of homework scattered across their floor.

"Hey, do you need anything? I'm studying right now", They questioned

"I was just coming in to check on you, you've been in here for quite some time and have hardly spoken to me today, so I just wanted to make sure you're okay, and let you know that you can talk to me if you want." I calmly stated.

"Oh... Uhm, I'm alright" They hesitantly said.

"You sure? Have you ate anything today? Why don't you take a quick break from studying."

"I'm sorry, but I can't there's test coming up and if I fail I'll disappoint everyone, I have to study." They rapidly stated. That would be why they're so upset.

"Alright, well, if you take a break from studying, I'll take a break from my paper work." I said knowing how upset they get when I overwork myself with Diavolos work.

"...Fine" They sighed.

•Cuddles
•Suprisingly kind
•Comforts you :3

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇MAMMON⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇MC POV⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

I was in my room doing homework as usual, I have been studying more than usual, and yet I still struggle to do my work, I'm not failing or anything, but I could be doing better. I often find that because I'm one of the human exchange students I'm the person who is in charge of giving humans a good image, so I have to do good, I have to be a perfect student, or else both demons and angels will begin to despise humans, or despise them more than they already do...