ꕥ{❤️‍🔥}When you're sickꕥ

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

YAYYYY MY FIRST SCENARIO!! First of all I want to say I will probably be posting less, my mental health is getting worse again and it's hard to have the motivation to write. Second of all HOLY SHIT 300 VIEWS??? TYSMMM!!!

•♧•This scenario is a boyfriend scenario•♧•

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇LUCIFER⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇M/C's POV⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷

I woke up on a Saturday, I usually wake up excited on Saturdays as it's the weekend but today was different, instead of my regular energetic self I am I was exhausted even though I had just awoken. I decided to ignore my exhaustion and sit up, the moment my back was against the back board of my soft bed my head began throbbing, my throat felt droughty, and my muscles ached. I decided to stay in bed, and just scroll through DevilGram, it was only 7:30AM so I hoped laying for a little may provide use to my current state.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Timeskip⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Lucifers POV⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷

"Have any of you imbeciles seen [M/C]?" I asked seeing that my S/O didn't come down for breakfast.

"Nah, they've been in their room all mornin"

"And you didn't think to mention that...?" I gave Mammon a cold stare before getting up and heading to [M/C]'s room.

"[M/C]? It's Lucifer, are you alright?" I said while lightly tapping on the on the wooden details of their door.

"Yea.. I- *Cough* *cough* am fine."

"No you're not... I'm coming in."

I proceeded to walk into their room only to find their body looking pale and drained wrapped up in blankets, their
[H/C] hair was a mess. I marched over to them and sat on the edge of the bed.

"What happened here...?"

"N-nothing.. I think I just have a cold or something.."

"I see.. Well I do have quite a bit of work for Diavolo but I suppose I can ask to take the day off and care for your cold until I've fully nursed you back to health."

"N-no! It's fine, I'm fine!"

"Are you sur-"

"*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*"

"So its settled, I'll be staying with you today."

•He spent the rest of the day cuddling you and helping you

•He went to the human world for some medicine to help you.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷MAMMON⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷MCS POV⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇