ੈ✩‧₊˚{💜🐄}Tired of Envy✩‧₊˚

Yo, first of all sorry for slow updates for like 40th time 💀, second of all you see what I did with the title 🤨, it took so long to think of, but envy is jealous... and Belphie is jealous.. but he's the avatar of sloth so tired of envy, but the person who's making him jealous is Levi the avatar of envy (I'm sorry the title took 20 minutes to come up with 😭).
Also forgot to mention earlier, for the sake of this story pretend that belphie has been there since you got to devildom.

⚠️ONESHOT INCLUDES A DECENT AMOUNT OF SWEARING⚠️

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
MC's POV

Ever since I got to the devildom I've been close with two demons, Belphegor because I love naps, and Leviathan because I love video games and anime (if you don't to bad) so we get along great, I spend most of my time with Levi, were best friends, once we stayed in his room together and didn't leave for 8 days until Lucifer broke the door and threw us out. We're so close that Levi let me touch his figures, even his Ruri-Chan ones! I can't imagine life without him, of course I love spending time with Belphie as well but I spend way more time with Levi than anyone else I know in all three realms.

Today was a weekend so Levi asked me to check out a new game with him, I ofcourse agreed and we've been playing it for... about... 6... 6 HOURS?! Jeez.. time Flys... but were at a point where there's no going back, we need to finish!! Just as Levi and I were approaching the final boss the door bursts open revealing a tired looking demon, who I soon realized was Belphie.

"Hey, we haven't hung out in awhile MC, wanna come have a nap with me??" Belphie asked me sleepily.

"Sorry... I'm in the middle of- HAAAHHH??! LEVI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I shout as Levi starts to make us loose the battle.

"So... Uhm... No...??" Belphie asked sounding rather upset. I didn't reply, I was zones into the game, I barley even heard him. I watched the screen as Levi and I had the boss at half health, we were both about to die, all we could do was hope that we-

"MC!!!!" Belphie screamed walking over to me.

"A-ah... S-sorry I uh... F-forgot you were here... h-heh..." I said awkwardly, knowing how Belphie is when he's mad. I expected Belphie to get even more mad but he just stood there.

"Hey!! Quit distracting us!! You can't pause this game!! Get out of here Belphegor!! Go bug Beel or something!!" Levi said angrily his eyes still glued to the pixelated screen.

"Mc. Come with me." Belphie states impatiently.

"I-" I was cut off by Levis shouting.

"NO!! Were in the middle of something!! OUT!!!" Levi stated agitated by Belphies demand.

"YOU DO KNOW THEIR NOT YOURS RIGHT?!?!" Belphie shouted now approaching Levi.

"YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE THEY LIKE ME MORE THAN YOU!!" Levi shouted back, now getting up ignoring the large "game over" that popped up on the screen.

"SHUT UP!!" Belphie cried out. I saw a few of the brothers approaching Levi's door as the door was still wide open, those brothers being Mammon, Asmo, and Beel, Satan is probably in the library and Lucifer is probably doing paper work in his study.

"Oi, what's goin' on this time??" Mammon asked.

"NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!" Belphie shouted at Mammon.

"Jeez... Alright..." Mammon said walking off in fear of his health.

"WHY ARE YOU SO MAD??!!?" Levi shouted for what seemed like the 30th time in 5 minutes.

"BECAUSE.. J-just because!!" Belphie said his face heating up.

"Ooo~ I think I know whyyyyy~" Asmo said teasingly.

"GET FUCKED ASMO" Belphie screamed.

"Gladly!" Asmo said... Of course that was his answer...

"...Wait I'm confused now..?? How does Asmo know why..?" Levi said all of a sudden becoming less agrivated.

"T-thats not fucking important!!" Belphie said his face burning up more than before.

"Belphie totally has the hots for MC~~~" Asmo spoofed.

"..Huh..." I said not knowing how to answer.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU BITCH!!" Yelled Belphie before running away, 5 minutes passed and the only thing that could be heard was the twins bedroom door being slammed shut.

"I uh... I'll go check on him.." Said Beel.

"He's so dramatic..." said Asmo before skipping away.. Hypocrite...

I decided to check on Belphie as well, I walked over to the twins room and entered without even bothering to knock, as soon and I walked in I saw Beel trying to get Belphie to stop being so upset and aggressive, Satan is the only brother I know that has major temper tantrums... But jeez... Belphies half of the twins room looked like there was a massive hurricane.. Then they both noticed me.

"...Uhm.. H-hey.." I said looking at the ground.

"I'm gonna go get food." Said Beel before running out of the room and slamming the door behind me shut.

"I- uhm... Is what.. Uh.. Is what Asmo said.. True?" I asked.

"NO!! I don't have the "hots" for you!! That's such a gross way of wording how I feel about you-...."

"So.. do you.. Like me.. Like as more than a friend?" I asked hopefully, in all honestly the main reason I have been spending way more time with Levi is because I get so nervous around Belphie.. But a weird nervous.. Like my chest gets tight and I feel my face getting hot.

"I uh.. Yes. I do.. But you don't have to feel the same, I understand if you don't, I don't want this to ruin our relationship but understand if you don't want to talk to me anymo-"

"I love you too Belphie." I said sitting down beside him on his bed. I finally realized what that odd feeling of nervousness was. Love.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Thanks for reading!!

ღゝ◡╹ )ノ♡

Total words: 1011
Total time taken: 1hr, 45mins

⋇⊶⊰NEXT ONESHOT⊱⊷⋇

ੈ✩‧₊˚Diavolo♡Just a Humanੈ✩‧₊˚