ੈ✩‧₊˚{🧡🎮}SILENT FEARੈ✩‧₊˚

HI! I'm SO sorry I'm not doing ppls requests, I promise I'm working on it 😭😭😭

I've officially applied everything for the high school I wanna get into as well, so wish me luck 😍

WARNING = ASTRAPHOBIA, FEAR OF STORMS, THUNDER, OR LIGHTNING, AND LEVI EXPERIENCING A PANICK ATTACK

Also thank you to BufikMuffik for requesting this!! ♡♡♡ I hope u enjoy

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇LEVI POV⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

I'm watching an anime movie from the human realm called 'Silent Voice', it's interesting so far, but sad.

Im watching it with {M/C}, My S/O, were cuddled uo together on a bean bag, because according to them my bed (bathtub) 'isn't comfortable' but I think they're just dramatic.

We have a fluffy orange cotton blanket wrapped around the both of us while we watch the movie.

We're about half way theiught the movie, and it's raining outside. There's supposed to be a storm today.

Have I been alive for thousands of years? Yes. Have I suffered a lot through those thousands of years? Yes. Am I still terrified of storms? Yes. I don't tell anyone because the last time I told someone, that someone being Mammon, I was called childish. So I've never told anyone since. Whenever there's a storm I just hide.

While we were watching the movie the rain got heavier and the wind blew so hard I could hear it hitting the trees causing the leaves to fall on the wet cement and dirt, though all the dirt is mud now.

My heart rate started speeding up, but I tried distracting myself with the movie. Then all of a sudden a loud bang erupted from outside and a flash of light filled my room.

I jumped and screamed. Though it was more of squeak.

{M/C} jumped when I screamed and shouted at me nervously

"What-?! What happened?! Are you OK?!"

I'm not telling them I'm afraid of storms. It's me telling them I have a weakness I never grew out of. I can't be called childish again. It's humiliating.

By this point I was shaking and sweating a little, I stuttered out,

"S-sorry... T-the light scar-scared me... Hah..."

They looked and me and frowned. They opened their mouth to talk but another loud sound erupted from the sky, thus time there was abiut 4 bangs in a row. I jumped again.

By thus point I was having a panic attack. I was shaking and sweating, I felt sick and dizzy, but I only focused on one thing. The only thing I was thinking,

'Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.'

It didn't work. I started crying.

{M/C} came up to me and was abiut to hug me, then they paused and asked,

"Can I hug you...? Or do you not wanna be touched?"

I mumbled 'hug' and they quickly wrapped their arms around me tightly and kissed my cheek. I felt a wave of relief course through my body, then another bang was heard and I tensed up and started crying more.

{M/C} started playing with my hair as they held me. They were so calm, it was helping a lot, then they started talking,

"Are you scared of storms..?"

I hesitated but ultimately nodded slowly. They hugged me tighter and started talking again,

"I'm sorry... I didn't know. Is there a reason why you didn't tell me before? If you dont wanna talk about it that's fine as well."

I quickly spoke up,

"I just... the last time I told someone... They called me childish and just made fun of me... I feel dumb... I've been through so much but I'm still afraid of noises and some rain? I just feel... Dumb."

I looked down while talking, not wanting to meet {M/C}'s gaze. When I peered up for a minute they surprisingly looked... Angry?

"Who the fuck said that."

{M/C} demanded.

"U-uh... Mammon.."

They sighed and continued talking after I said who. Their face changed to a comforting but concerned looked,

"Levi, its not childish, everyone has their own fears and problems. And a lot of fears can relate to some form of trauma as well, 99 percent of the time it's not even the person's fault! Also, Mammon pees himself when he sees a spider so don't listen to him. All of your brothers have fears that they dint talk about. Everyone does. I do to. It's normal, its not childish."

I didn't really know how to reply, so I simply hugged them back. A few minutes later they got up and gave me boise canceling headphones to help with the loud sounds. After the storm, and myself, calmed down, {M/C} said they had to take care of something before we continue the movie.

I don't know what happened but I heard muffled yelling and a few minutes later Mammon cane into my room sobbing and apologizing.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Sorry it's so short! I hope you guys enjoyed!

I'm so close to 10K READERS!! LIKE HUH?! Thank you all SO much!! Writing thus has been so amazing, there are so many people who are just way to nice to me, I don't deserve you guys ♡

Also, to anyone reading this who has a fear that they think is childish, it isn't, it's normal and your fears are valid :)

Have a great day/night! I love you all so much ♡♡

Total words = 915

Total time taken = 1hr 30mins