ꕥ{❤️‍🔥}Going to the beach with themꕥREQUESTꕥ

KatieCatBug11 requested this:)

Also I didn't really know what to do for this so I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Also sorry that each scenario is pretty short

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇LUCIFER⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇MC POV⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

I hadn't been in the human world for quite some time now, so Lucifer decided to take me to a beach in the human world, when Lucifer and I got to the human world I showed him around a little, then we headed to the beach.

As I sat down my bag that I brought with me Lucifer sat down,

"What do you want to do?" He questioned,

"I don't know, do you know what you want to do?" I replied,

"No, not really." He stated

"Wanna swim??" I asked cheerfully,

"Sure."

Lucifer is already wearing swimming trunks so he doesn't have to change, I however didn't change so I have to go to the bathroom and change.

Once I was finished getting changed I began walking back to Lucifer, then we got in the water.

We swam for a little until I decided to splash him with water.

"Hey, I'm trying to keep my hair dry." Lucifer stated

"To bad" I replied splashing him again. His response was splashing me repeatedly.

Once we were done in the water we sat on two towels and talk until we decided to go back to the Devildom.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇MAMMON⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Mammon POV⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

As most people know, there are no beaches in the devildom, however I have always wanted to go to a beach, it took me hours of convincing Lucifer to let me go to a beach, but he finally let me go, and even more of a surprise he let me go with just {M/C}! I never expected Lucifer to let me go on a date in the human world.

{M/C} and I finally got to the human world, I got used to the dark skies of the devildom so it was totally annoying to have to deal with a bright flaming ball in the sky that humans call the sun.

Something that I tend to hide from everyone else is how I don't like water very much, it ruins stuff, so I was afraid to go near the water. {M/C} splashed me with water which made me go in the water. After the beach {M/C} kept telling me that I was annoying the whole time though.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Leviathan⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Idk I hate thinking about POV's⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Levi refused to go out.

{M/C} and Levi stayed in his room and played video games.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Satan⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇M/C POV⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

I love Satan, but sometimes he drives me insane.

We finally got Lucifer's permission to go to the beach, and what does he do? Ignore me and read. We have been on this damn beach for 45 minutes and he has just been reading.

Satan was sitting by the water so I splashed him with water, none landed on his book, but it landed on his legs. He got upset and spent the rest of the time chasing me around in the water and threatening to drown me.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Asmodeus⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Asmo POV⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

I got super lucky and got to go to a beach with just {M/C}, I was really excited to see their bathing suit.

{M/C} came out of the changing rooms and they looked amazing in their bathing suit.

We spent the day swimming and tanning.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Beelzebub⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Third Person? I think?⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Beel just went around eating everything he saw, dragging {M/C} with him.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Belphegor⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Third person??⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

{M/C} and belphie planned to go to a beach for a date, but belphie ended up falling asleep.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Diavolo⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Daivolo POV⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

I felt like I hadn't been spending enough time with {M/C} lately so I decided to bring them to the beach with me, Barbatos kept asking to come along to ensure my safety but I declined, the day was amazing, {M/C} and I spent most of the day talking on the shore.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Barbatos⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇⋇M/C POV ⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Barbatos has been seemingly more stressed and busy lately so I decided to bring him to the human world with me, we went to a beach and spent the day just chilling

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Simeon⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Simeon POV⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

I rarely got to go to the human world so I was excited to go the beach with {M/C}, they also seemed excited to go with me.

We went swimming, built sand castles, and got some human deserts for Luke.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Solomon⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇Solomon POV⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

{M/C} am I got permission to visit the human world for a day so we decided to spend the day at a beach, we did basic things like swimming, and then we went out for food.

I offered to make them food, but for some reason they insisted on going out to a restaurant.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Sorry it was so short! I didn't really know what to do lol

Also sorry I haven't been posting as much, I explained why in a post but if you didn't read it I have been overwhelmed with school, and busy with doctor appointments because I was diagnosed with a knee issue. Also I'm sick rn T-T

Thank you for reading!

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Total time taken: 3hrs?

Total words: 798