ੈ✩‧₊˚{❤️🍔}Midnight Snack✩‧₊˚

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I awoke at 2:37AM on a Saturday unable to fall back asleep, though I was still half asleep I knew I was famished, that's what led me into the kitchen, "I'm so tired.. But so hungry.. Woah!! I forgot I forgot that Lucifer got caramel flans from the human realm yesterday!" I squealed.

(Example image)

With no hesitation I grasped the Flan in my small hand, opened the plastic cover and ate it using the small spoon it came with

I finished the Flan and was about to head back to my room so I can fail at falling back asleep untill I saw a large figure in the doorway leading out of the kitchen. I assumed it was Lucifer about to scold me for being in the kitchen at such late hours however I noticed a bright orange head of hair making it obvious that it was infact not Lucifer but Beel, who just so happened to be the demon I have a crush on.

"Hey" Beel hummed walking towards the fridge then opening it. I glanced towards beel, then I noticed his odd facial expression, before he looked very joyful, now he looked shocked and quite upset.

"Everythibg alright Beel??" I asked my voice full of concern because of his sudden mood swing.

"Someone ate my Flan that had my name on it, and it was the last caramel one." Beel said looking me dead in the eyes causing me to shiver knowing I was probably about to die.

"O-oh.. That.. was yours...??" I whispered looking down at the floor.

"Huh?? Why would you eat it! I put my name on it!!" Beel said his deep purple eyes which usually sparkle now blinded by rage.

"I-I'm so sorry Beel I was half asleep and I guess I didn't notice your name!!" I said in a panic.

"It's okay... But you owe me a whole box now, and you cant fjnd them anywhere in devildom!" Beel said glaring daggers at me.

I nodded and was about to make my way to my room so that Beel wouldn't be able to notice my red face, just his presence makes me get butterflies.. Beel is so amazi- my thoughts were cut off my a sudden pressure on my wrist, it was a hand about three time larger than my own.

"H-hey.. I know this will sound weird but... I don't want to wake belphie up because he'll get mad.. and so will all my older brothers.. So uh.. I.. I had a nightmare.. Can you.. Can I... We.... Hug.. Cuddle... Me... I.." Beel stuttered a lot but I got the main idea, he had a nightmare and wanted to cuddle with me to feel safer, I can only assume his nightmare involved his sister so even though I knew I would get flustered I couldn't leave him to get trapped in his awful thoughts about his deer sister.

"Or course, let's go to my room so we don't bother Belphie." I said as beel let go of my hand and followed me to my room. We then both layed down on my soft cushiony bed, beel seemed uncomfortable, not from me but from his nightmare so I cuddle him, he gladly accepted my cuddles and we began to fill any gaps between us, my head now ousted against his chest causing me to heat up.

"MC, you still awake..?" Beel asked me sounding more comfortable than before.

"Yup, what's up?? I asked pulling away from Beels grasp to look him in the eyes.

"I uh.. I don't really know how to say thus but it's been bothering me for a while now and I need to get it off my chest.. I think.. No.. I know... that I like you... I love you.." Beel said his purple orbs looking into my [E/C] ones.

"I-i... I like you to.. I-... Love.. You to Beel." I said looking up at him.

"Is it okay if I kiss you??" Beel asked his face turning a deep red. I kissed him instead of answering, then pulled away. Beel looked at me before pulling me into another, deeper kiss. We soon began to lay there cuddling eachother as we were before, but this time it was different, now I could say I was cuddling my boyfriend, not my crush.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

BONUS CUZ THIS WAS MEGA SHORT SORRY

I began to lift my eyes, they felt heavy and weren't adjusted to the light yet.

"I'm so posting this to Devilgram!!"

"Beel fell for a human lolololol. Posted."

"DAMN BEEL WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?!!??"

"Why didn't I get to cuddle beel to..."

"Shut up there going to wake up."

"Huh...?" I said lifting my head up after listening in on their conversation long enough to know what was going on.

"OI!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOIN' WITH BEEL?!?!" Mammon shouted.

"Get out of my room. It's the weekend so I can keep sleeping." I said as all 6 of the demons left my room.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Sorry for the shorter story!! I wrote a lot of this at school lol.

Also tysm for almost 15 votes and 400 reads, I'm so grateful that people read by stories :3.

Time taken: 2hrs 30mins
Total words: 889