ꕥ{💚💗❤️💜}When you're sadꕥ

Hey! I'm getting close to 8K reads! Tysm! It means a lot to me that people like my books so much they follow me! And sorry for the lack of uploads

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇SATAN⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇SATAN POV⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

"I'm so glad today is a weekend... Dealing with my brothers all week gets tiring fast. Now I can read in peace" I said to myself while opening one of my favorite books. The moment I opened my book I was interrupted.

"GAHHHHH!! I SWEAR I PAID EM'!!! LUCIFER!! NO!!! {MC} HELP ME WILL YA?!" A certain annoying brother of mine screamed. I sighed and tried reading again but was interrupted by a bang on my door.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU THIS TIME MAMMON YOU EVEN GOT LORD DIAVOLO INVOLVED!!" I heard Lucifer scream obviously mad at Mammon for not paying for his shit again. Usually I would ignore this as I'm used to it but they were fighting against my door.

"U-uhm... I'm just going to uh... G-go...." {MC} mumbled. How in the world did they even get involved in this...??

"YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE! I ASKED YOU TO MAKE SURE MAMMON PAYED HIS BILLS! CLEARLY YOU DIDN'T!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY DIAVOLO DID THIS PROGRAM! HUMANS ARE USELESS! ESPECIALLY YOU." Lucifer yelled at {MC}. If my brothers yell at people I usually don't care, but when it comes to my {S/O} it's different. I opened my door to see Mammon on the floor and Lucifer towering over {M/C} angrily.

"What the fuck??" I said getting the attention of all three of them.

"Language Satan!" Lucifer stated sternly looking at me.

"Shut up. {M/C}, are you okay?"

"Uh... yeah.. Just... Having one of the most powerful demons yell at me and call me useless isn't the best feeling"

I helped {M/C} off the ground and brought them into my room, ignoring Lucifer who was telling me he wasn't done talking them. When they got in they sat on my bed, I then took out the book I was trying to read.

"Lucifer is an imbecile, don't pay attention to what he says. You are far from useless."

"Thanks.." They said smiling at me.

•Would read to you

•Let you sleep in his dorm (No, not like that you nastys)

•He somehow hates Lucifer even more now

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ASMODEUS⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇{M/C} POV⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

I

'm a human, and I live in the devildom. That means my life is chaos. Solomon is able to get along with demons fairly well as he's a sorcerer and the angels have more experience with demons, but I am really just known as a human, which is fine, I never liked attention anyway, but some days I don't like it much.

Today was boring, it was like any other day at RAD, except for lunch. I've made friends with the demon brothers, the other transfer students, and a few demons from RAD, but I don't really know anyone besides them, so I was suprised when a demon sat next to me and started talking to me. He sat next to me and simly said,