The Doctor Is In

It was an ordinary spring day, the sun was out, the flowers were blooming, the bees were buzzing, and Kyoka Jirou, was in class. She was sitting in her seat, one of her jacks plugged into her phone, and listening to her favorite band Deep Dope. She heard a small commotion and opened her eyes, seeing the resident dumbass, Denki Kaminari, on the floor with Sero on top of him, pinning him down in a rather suggestive postion. She paused her music to try and get some context.

Sero: "-bitch, got that?"

Kaminari: "Yes!"

Kyoka: "What the fuck?"

She meant to whisper it, but they heard her clearly.

Sero: "Oh, hey Jirou. I was just showing Kaminari how much of a push over he is when it comes to fist fights. Had him pinned in under a second!"

He got up and helped the blond boy up as well.

Kyoka: "Whatever you say."

She didn't get the chance to unpause her music as their teacher, Shota Aizawa, aka Eraserhead, walked. The two boys then went to their seats as he made his way to the front podium.

Aizawa: "Good morning class. Firstly, I'd just like to say I watched the recordings from your combat training, good job all of you. Bakugo, I understand losing sucks, but your gauntlet should be used outdoors and wisely, not to launch the bomb out of a 5th story window."

Bakugo: "Tsk, whatever. Sure."

Aizawa: "Now onto business. I would like to announce and introduce your new assistant heroics teacher. He is very generous to be giving you all his time so I suggest you don't make him mad. For reasons that will become apparent, he will also be joining you as a classmate for basic classes."

A murmur started, the class wondering who he could be, though it was quickly ended by one of Aizawa's glares.

Aizawa: "All right! Come on in."

The door opened, and the class watched as a someone slowly walked in. A boy their age with green unkempt hair, wearing jeans, a t-shirt that says shirt, and a green zip up hoodie walked in, with a golden helmet under his arm. He walked over to the podium as Aizawa stepped aside.

Izuku: "Hello everyone! I'm Izuku Midoriya! I'll be helping All Might in your heroics classes. Though please don't be too formal, I'm sure Aizawa already told you I'll be joining your class! Any questions?"

Ashido immediately rose her hand.

Izuku: "You! Could you tell me your name before you ask?"

She nodded.

Ashido: "I'm Mina Ashido! What's your quirk?"

That seemed to make him slightly uncomfortable, but he answered anyway.

Izuku: "I'm quirkless."

Ashido: "Cool! You must be really strong to be our teacher and classmate then!"

Then Asui, or Tsu as she liked to be called, rose her hand.

Tsu: "*Kero* Tsuyu Asui. What's that helmet for?"

Izuku: "Oh this?"

He pulled the helmet out from under his arm and held it out.

Izuku: "This, is the reason I'm here. This is the Helmet of Fate, and I am the new Doctor Fate."

Bakugo: "Oh please. It's not all that impressive nerd."

They locked gazes, a challenging look in their eyes.

Izuku: "Do I need to tell Aunt Mitsuki about your attitude Kacchan?"

Bakugo: "You'd need to beat me to my own house!"