Final Exam

Izuku was leaning on a wall on his phone. He and the other staff members were waiting for Aizawa and Nezu's signal to show themselves for the practical final exam. He was re-watching a video he had recorded during the training he did with Kyoka. The video was of security footage of a stealth trail he had her do, which needed her to sneak up on him and wrap capture tape around him. He laughed as she stepped into a magical trap he had setup without the helmet on. Midnight stepped over to him.

Midnight: "So, Midoriya. What's so funny?"

Izuku showed her the video to which she did not react.

Izuku: "Well it was funny to me."

He turned off his phone and put it in his pocket.

Izuku: "1-A sure takes a while."

Midnight: "They sure do, though I don't blame them. Uraraka has acupuncture needles as part of her costume and Bakugo's wearing two giant bombs on his arms. All of their costumes are pretty tricky."

Izuku: "All but Hagakure's. It's just boots and gloves."

Midnight: "What I would give to have that costume."

Izuku looked at her with an odd expression.

Izuku: "I'm pretty sure the only reason it's allowed is because of her quirk. I don't think you would need a costume like that."

His words didn't seem to reach her ears. Another voice was then heard.

Nezu: "I apologize Ashido but you're incorrect. Your real adversaries are-"

That was their queue. Izuku and the rest of the hero teachers emerged from their hiding place and lined up behind Nezu and Aizawa.

Nezu: "-us staff!"

Izuku noticed the shocked and scared looks on their faces. It was clear they were hoping for robots. Nezu must've seen their expressions as well for he immediately began speaking once more.

Nezu: "For this exam, you must either place hand cuffs on us, or escape through the exit gate. One cuff will be enough, you don't need to put both on us. To give you a further chance, we're wearing these nifty weights!"

Izuku looked to his hands as Nezu said this. These weights were custom made by a rather hyperactive and pink haired support student. He was surprised she let him leave with the helmet when he collected his.

Nezu: "With these on, we're carrying around half our body weight, which will slow us down! Now, onto who you're paired with and which of us you and your partners will be fighting!"

A minute later and most of the name's and teachers had been said. Four students and two teachers remained.

Nezu: "Denki Kaminari and Mina Ashido, versus, Doctor Fate!"

Izuku stepped forwards and smirked at the two. Neither looked excited to fight him. Ordinarily Nezu would participate, but he opted out this year to allow Izuku to take part.

Nezu: "And finally, Toru Hagakure and Katsuki Bakugo, versus-"

All Might: "ME!"

The man leapt from behind the large wall behind the staff and landed in front of them. All Might recieved similar looks that Izuku got from his opponents.

Nezu: "The first fights will begin shortly. Everyone else shall gather in the observation room or a waiting room. Go!"

---

Izuku stood at the highest point of the factory like training ground. The buzzer sounded and he placed the helmet on his head, becoming Doctor Fate. He levitated down towards the maze like structure and easily found Kaminari and Ashido.

Doctor Fate: "Let the games begin."

He flew to where he predicted they would appear and waved his hands over an area, using magic to create an illusion of a dead-end. He then flew upwards and waited for them. As they came up to the false dead-end, they got visibly frustrated.

Ashido: "Oh come on! We gotta go back!"

Kaminari: "But he'll find us faster if we do. Just melt through it!"

Doctor Fate: "That is not wise."

They whipped around to find him floating down to their level.

Doctor Fate: "Surrender."

Ashido: "No way! I'm going to that camp!"

She ran towards the wall and attempted to use her acid on it, just to pass through the illusion. Kaminari quickly picked up on the trick and followed her. While they ran, a magic duplicate split off from the hero.

Doctor Fate: "Cut them off in one minute."

Duplicate: "Of course."

The duplicate took off and the real one followed on foot.

Nabu: 'This is a waste of our time.'

Izuku: 'Until whoever is aiding the League show themselves, this is what we do. As long as All Might and Class 1-A remain at UA, we're bound to see them again soon.'

The spirit went quiet. He rarely voiced his agreement with situations. Fate kept walking until he heard the two students yell in surprise. He turned the corner just for Kaminari to run into him and fall backwards. He quickly scrambled backwards and stood up.

Kaminari: "A-another!?"

Ashido attempted to charge the duplicate and throw acid at it, just for it to create a shield construct to block it. The original shot a ball of energy at Kaminari, knocking him backwards and into Ashido. As soon as the two collided Izuku shot two more bits of energy at them, but this time they turned into shackles that attached the two together at the wrists. Ashido attempted to throw more acid, but the duplicate formed a large ankh and slammed it down onto her, trapping her arms before she could throw her acid. The buzzer went off and Nezu's voice came out of the loud speakers.

Nezu: "Denki Kaminari and Mina Ashido rendered incapable of fighting. Doctor Fate wins."

As soon as the announcement ended, the duplicate dissappeared as well as the constructs. Izuku then took off the helmet and helped the two up as they both fell when Ashido was freed from the ankh.

Izuku: "You did good. Well, as good as you could've done."

Ashido: "Yeah right! We didn't stand a chance!"

Izuku: "Actually, you did. I wasn't fighting offensively at all. The most I did was knocking Kaminari back. You could've taken advantage of that to team up on me and get the cuffs on me. Now, we shouldnget back."

Kaminari: "Right."

They began the walk back to the observation room. Izuku's experience with the final exams had ended, but his fight would begin sooner than he thought.