USJ Pt. 1

A week after Izuku officially joined UA, he and Aizawa were standing next to a bus outside UA waiting for the class to arrive. They were going to do rescue training at the USJ facility.

Izuku: "Do you think I'll need to put on the helmet today?"

Aizawa: "Not unless something bad happens."

Izuku nodded as the class all came out of the doors in their hero suits.

Izuku: "Alright! Yaoyorozu, seeing as you're the class rep, you'll be in charge of getting everyone on the bus."

Yaoyorozu: "Yes, Mr. Midoriya."

Yaoyorozu quietly directed the class to the bus, though Izuku did have to give some stern looks to get them all to behave. Eventually everyone was on the bus and it started driving. Part way through the drive a conversation on quirks popped up and eventually Izuku was brought into it.

Kirishima: "Hey, Midobro!"

Izuku: "It's Mr. Midoriya right now Kirishima, and what is it?"

Kirishima: "Sorry, and back when you first came in, you said you were quirkless right?"

Izuku nodded.

Kirishima: "What is it like?"

Izuku: "Hm. Well there was the mass bullying that happened before Kacchan intimidated everyone into leaving me alone. Other than that it's fine, I'm just not able to do anything special."

Jirou: "But the helmet makes up for that, right?"

Izuku wobbled his hand, a motioning towards a kinda instead of a yes or no.

Izuku: "Yeah, but not really. I'm not in complete control when I have to helmet on, me and Nabu both kinda control the body. Actually it's more like Doctor Fate is me and Nabu merging our minds."

Ashido: "Wow! What happened to the last Doctor Fate?"

Izuku: "Ah, Kent. He was killed by an Agent of Chaos right infront of me, that's also when I first put on the helmet."

Jirou: "Damn, must've been hectic."

Izuku chuckled and nodded.

Izuku: "Very much so. I'm lucky I was able to live long enough to even see Kent appear, let alone become the new Doctor Fate."

Just then the bus stopped and both Izuku and Aizawa stood up.

Aizawa: "Alright, we're here. Now be respectful, the hero in charge of the USJ is someone you should respect."

He got off quickly followed by Izuku who now had the Helmet clipped to his belt. He and Aizawa walked over to Thirteen who was waiting between the bus and the doors.

Thirteen: "I assume you're the new TA for Heroics?"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "Doctor Fate at your service!"

The class then walked over and Thirteen started talking to them, but Izuku wasn't paying attention because Nabu decided he had something to say.

Nabu: 'Hey. Worm.'

Izuku: 'Yes. Ghost?'

The ancient lord grunted in annoyance.

Nabu: 'Ignoring your immature nickname, why are you at this 'UA' to begin with?'

Izuku: 'Because I always wanted to, and now with your help I can! Though I wanted to actually be a full student, this is better than nothing.'

Nabu: 'But there are Agents of Chaos running rampant all over!'

Izuku: 'I know, but here we can refine our own abilities, and prevent you losing another wearer.'

He then felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked to his side to see Jirou letting one of her jacks go limp after tapping him.

Jirou: "C'mon, everyone else is already inside. I was sent back out to grab you."

Izuku nodded and they both turned around towards the doors. Then they slammed shut.

Jirou: "That doesn't sound good."

Izuku: "Yeah, something's wrong."

They ran over to the doors and tried to pry them open but they didn't budge.

Izuku: "Use your jacks, tell me what's going on."

She nodded and plugged her jacks into the door. After a few seconds she unplugged them and looked at Izuku with a concerned look.

Jirou: "Villains. There are actual villains here."

Izuku: "Looks like it's time to take fate into my own hands."