Meeting

A few days after he and Kyoka hung out, Izuku walked back into UA. He walked through the halls and eventually found the meeting room. He pushed the door open and entered to find the rest of the staff was already there. He quickly took his seat which prompted Nezu to start talking.

Nezu: "Alright, now that Midoriya's here, we can begin."

He pressed a button and a projection appeared in the middle of the room, showing a video. The video was if Stain and hus ideology.

All Might: "This is worrying."

Izuku: "Yeah. This could easily inspire criminals all over to rise up."

Snipe: "And with All Might's decreased activity, their confidence would be bolstered."

Nezu nodded.

Nezu: "My thoughts exactly. His connection to the League would help them increase their ranks as well. Our students must get stronger."

Mic: "What do you suggest?"

The rodent pressed the button again and a projection of a hero license.

Nezu: "Provisional licenses."

Thirteen: "Are you sure they're ready? These are a big step for even second years."

Nezu shook his head.

Nezu: "No, I know they're not. They need to be trained over their summer break."

Izuku: "Like a training camp?"

Nezu nodded.

Nezu: "Yes, that's a perfect idea. Especially with our little mole problem."

Izuku had nearly forgotten, but ever since the USJ, the staff had become aware of a traitor within UA's halls.

Izuku: "Yes. So now, the problem is figuring out where."

Aizawa: "How about the Pussycats' forest?"

He typed something on his computer and the projection changed to two pictures, one of a large forest, the other of four, cat themed heros.

Aizawa: "It's isolated, so villains would have a hard time getting there, there's barely an cell service so if the mole is among 1-A or B, they wouldn't be able to call their villain allies, and the heros running it are veteran heros, each with strong combat and rescue capabilities."

Midnight: "It would also help if the students themselves were kept in the dark about the camp's whereabouts."

Hound Dog: "That and training together in such an isolated area could strengthen the relationship between the two classes."

Nezu: "Alright! All in favor, raise your hand!"

The entire staff raised their hands including Nezu. He then clapped his paws together.

Nezu: "So it's decided. A secret training camp to the Pussycats' forest! I'll get in contact with them. You may all go now, except you Midoriya, I'd like to talk for a minute more."

The rest of the staff stood from their seats and left, leaving Izuku and Nezu alone.

Izuku: "What is it, sir?'

Nezu walked over to Izuku, sat in the chair closest to the boy, and turned to face him.

Nezu: "Midoriya, I hear you and Miss. Jirou get along quite well, yes?"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "We're friends, why?"

Nezu: "I see. Have you seen anything... let's just say off?"

Izuku shook his head.

Izuku: "No I haven't. She's just doing her best to be a hero. I've looked into everything I can, she's not in contact with the League."

Nezu sighed.

Nezu: "That's good. She's a nice girl, I'd hate to see her be looped in with them."

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "Is that all, sir?"

Nezu: "No. I wanted to know something Midoriya. As we know, Nabu can be a bit fickle when it comes to hosts."

Izuku: "Yeah."

Nezu: "Would you be interested in being your own hero, if he ever left you?"

Izuku nodded.

Izuku: "Jirou asked me a similar question before. Yes I would. I get why I'm being asked, but I doubt he'd just leave like that."

Nezu: "As do I, but it's better to prepare for the worst while hoping for the best. Now go on home, I'll call you in the day before classes start back up."

Izuku smiled and nodded before standing up.

Izuku: "See you then, sir."

With that he left the room and the building.