Internship Day One

Izuku was stood atop a building. This building was nothing special, just the average five floor office building, though he was waiting there for a reason, he waiting for whoever accepted his internship scouting. Soon he heard the sound of the door to the roof opening and three pairs of footsteps approaching him. He then turned around to face his students for the week.

Izuku: "Welcome Jirou, Kaminari, Monoma."

Kainari: "Hiya Mr. Midoriya!"

Monoma: "The hell? You're our age, where's Doctor Fate?"

Izuku gestured to the helmet on his hip.

Izuku: "I am Doctor Fate. I've held the Helmet of Fate for little over a year now."

Kyoka: "Only a year? I thought it was a bit longer than that mop head."

Izuku: "Jirou, I am not your friend right now. Right now I am your instructor and your boss. Now just hold still for a second."

They did as he told them and heard as he started to chant something. Once he was done, transparent yellow orbs formed around them. Izuku stepped into the one surrounding Monoma fist.

Monoma: "What is this?"

Izuku: "A simple barrier spell. It can't block much but it is definitely sound proof. Now, I'm going to ask you a couple questions then give you a scenario, and I need you to truthfully tell me what you would do, okay?"

Monoma nodded.

Izuku: "Is it true you hold disdain for 1-A?"

Monoma: "Thise scum think they're all high and mighty since they're stronger than us and were in the media."

Izuku: "I see. Now, what do you believe it takes to be a good hero?"

Monoma: "The strength to win and defeat villains, whether physically or in a battle of wit."

Izuku: "Okay, I see. Now for the scenario. You are fighting a very power villain on a bridge, you see a car with a family of four inside about to fall. You see that your latest attack has wounded the villain and distracted him. Do you save the family, or do you press your advantage and defeat the villain? Answer honestly."

Monoma: "I defeat the villain, then I save the family."

Izuku: "No. Maybe the obvious didn't go through that skull of yours but you can only do one. The time it takes to either save the family or attack the villain is the amount of time it takes for the car to fall and for the villain to recover."

Monoma: "I take down the villain."

Izuku sighed.

Izuku: "Looks like I've got some work to do."

He then stepped put from Monoma's bubble and went over to Kyoka's.

Kyoka: "So, what's up?"

Izuku: "Monoma's gonna take some work. I already know yours and Kaminari's answers to what I asked him so I won't ask the two of you. I'm going to let down these barriers and ask all three of you a question."

Kyoka: "Alright."

Izuku then walked back to where he was standing originally and let the barriers fall.

Izuku: "Alright, I have a question for all of you. Answer honestly. What do you all think of the quirkless? Jirou, you're first."

Jirou: "They shouldn't be treated any differently, though with how prominent he prejudice has become, I think they should be given some form of optional protection."

Kaminari: "Same here. But I'd personally feel weaker and less than I am if someone had to protect me so maybe some self-defense class discounts or something would be nice."

Izuku noticed how Monoma scoffed at both answers.

Izuku: "You're up Monoma."

Monoma: "The quirkless shouldn't be given special protection or anything. They are unevolved pieces of trash!"

Izuku: "That, Monoma, is interesting. Tell me, that scenario earlier, what would you do if that family were to be quirkless?"

Monoma then said something that made the other three sick to their stomachs.

Monoma: "I'd push the car myself."

Izuku: "So you'd actively kill any quirkless person you come across?"

Monoma: "Yes."

Izuku: "Interesting, Jirou, Kaminari, back up a bit."

Suspecting his next move, they backed up more than a bit.

Izuku: "Alright then. Monoma, I have a challenge for you."

Monoma smiled.

Monoma: "What is it?"

Izuku: "There is a quirkless person on this roof. Find and kill them."

Monoma was now confused, it was only him, the 1-A scum, and their internship host. He turned to look at his fellow students, he had seen both Kyoka and Kaminari in action during the Sports Festival, leaving only Izuku. By the time he turned around it was too late, the Helmet was already on and Doctor Fate made his appearance.

Doctor Fate: "Neito Monoma, you are not fit for the title of hero."

The boy was then wrapped in yellow chains to restrain him.

Doctor Fate: "You are lucky Izuku deems you redeemable. Do not waste this second chance. Do change your ways, or else Izuku will show you just how much authority the Helmet allows him."

They boy was then freed as Doctor Fate took the helmet off, reverting to Izuku.

Izuku: "Was the good doctor clear? Your fate is in my hands and my hands alone."

Monoma: "H-he was v-v-very clear s-sir!"

Izuku: "Good. Now, Jirou, Kaminari, get over here! We have some training and education to be done!"

They walked over to him. The first day of their internships with the Lord of Order, and it had already turned into one of the most memorable days of their lives.