Hosu Pt. 1

It had been a few days since the internships started and Izuku believed hus three students, Kyoka, Kaminari, and Monoma, were making decent progress. Monoma was still very stubborn about his beliefs, though it had become clear that Izuku's presence was suppressing them. Now it was late in the afternoon and the four teenagers were patrolling the city they were in on the streets in their hero suits.

Izuku: "What are the reasons heros patrol?"

Kyoka: "To find crimes as their happening?"

Monoma: "To deter crime."

Kaminari: "Isn't it to instill hope or something?"

Izuku smiled.

Izuku: "All three of you are correct. Heros patrol for all those reasons. Though there are some who patrol just for extra attention."

They turned a corner and a few civilians waved at them. Izuku waved back before continuing to talk.

Izuku: "There is another perk to being Doctor Fate."

Kaminari: "What is it?"

Izuku: "Because of the strength of my personal enemies, I have the authority to give anyone a temporary pass on public quirk use. So if I deem any situation is too dangerous, I can give you three permission to use your quirks."

Kyoka: "But that's only if a call gets really bad, right?"

Izuku chuckled.

Izuku: "I'm sure training would be a valid use of my authority."

As if on cue, the ear pieces that came with their suits began to go off.

Dispatch: "Doctor Fate, there's a bank robbery a block west from your location."

Izuku: "Understood. I'm using my authority to allow my interns to use their quirks. If it gets too dangerous for them I'll step in."

Dispatch: "Understood Sir. Good luck to your interns."

With that Izuku took off, leading them towards the bank. Once they reached it, Izuku stopped them.

Izuku: "You're doing this alone at first you three. If you get overwhelmed I'll step in."

He grabbed the helmet from his hip and put it on, turning into Doctor Fate.

Doctor Fate: "Go."

With that last order they nodded and rushed into the bank. Monoma managed to make contact with a few civilians on his way in to copy a few quirks. Doctor Fate had slipped in unnoticed and was floating above everyone else to observe what happened. It was a quick conflict, though he already knew it would be. Kaminari was basically throwing himself at the robbers while electrified, Monoma was able to take a few down using the quirks he copied, Kyoka however was having a little bit of trouble. Considering she couldn't use her boots without deafening everyone in the bank, she was in a tough spot.

She had been able to knock out a couple, but Doctor Fate had to step in when one snuck up behind her. He grabbed the man's shoulder, spun him around, and hit him right in the nose. The man staggered backwards but recovered enough to see Doctor Fate wrap a magic chain around his arm before slamming him into a nearby pillar, knocking him out. Seeing that the fight was done, Doctor Fate removed his helmet and reverted back to Izuku.

Soon the police arrived and took in the criminals. Eventually one officer approached Izuku himself.

Officer: "Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to be Doctor Fate, would you?"

Izuku motioned towards the helmet on his hip.

Izuku: "I am. Is something wrong?"

Officer: "No, nothing's wrong, just wanted to make sure I was looking foe the right guy. Now, these criminals seem to have fresh injuries that your interns' quirks wouldn't be able to make. Did you give any civilians permission to use their quirks."

Izuku shook his head.

Izuku: "No. Those injuries came from Monoma. Since he can copy other people's quirks he used the quirks of a few civilians."

Officer: "Ah, I see. I hope I wasn't a bother, it's mandatory for me to ask this."

Izuku: "You weren't. Have a nice day officer."

Officer: "You too."

The police man then walked away and Kyoka walked over.

Kyoka: "Thanks for saving me back there."

Izuku: "It's no problem. I'll help you design a better suit for your quirk, the boots are cool and all, but you need something else. Also preferably with a volume setting."

Kyoka: "Yeah, that might help."

They both let out a small chuckle as the other two students walked over as well as a bank teller. The woman spoke up.

Teller: "Thank you for helping us Doctor Fate."

Izuku: "It wasn't just me Miss."

Teller: "Oh I know. Your students here did a wonderful job protecting the people. Hosu City Bank thanks the four of you."

Izuku: "We appreciate it."

Just then a loud screech was heard outside.

Izuku: "What the?"

The sound of a wall being crashed through was then heard. Izuku whipped around to see a large grey figure racing towards them. He didn't have time to utter a single barrier chant. Kyoka put a jack into one of her boots and blasted the figure away. Once the dust settled the thing was chained to the ground and Doctor Fate was once again on the scene.

Doctor Fate: "It seems fate does not wish our fight to be over."