Hero Names and Internships

Izuku was standing at the front of the class, helmet on his hip. Both he and the class were waiting for Aizawa to get there to actually start class. As they were waiting, Izuku noticed Ashido's hand go up.

Izuku: "Yes Ashido?"

Ashido: "Why didn't you participate in the Sports Festival? You could've won easily!"

Izuku: "I thought this was already said but I'll say it again, since I'm already a pro hero, it would be both unfair and unnecessary."

Just then the door opened to reveal Aizawa with a fresh pot of coffee in his hand. He then proceeded to chug it before officially walking into the room. Once he took his spot at the podium he began to speak.

Aizawa: "First things first I want to say good job to all of you during the Sports Festival, you all did good. And Bakugo, don't let your victory go to your head more than it already has."

Bakugo: "Hey!"

Aizawa then gave him a glare which shut him up. The tired man then continued to speak.

Aizawa: "Now, as you know there were many heros there, the reason is so they can scout you for internships or maybe even potential sidekicks. Speaking of internships, they are coming up soon which is what we will be preparing for today. Before you can choose an internship, you need a hero name."

Izuku: "Once you submit one it'll be put into UA's system for any future scouters to see too."

Aizawa: "Now remember, these names tend to stick which makes it so you can't easily change them. So be sure to make a good one or else-"

The door was them kicked open.

Midnight: "You'll have hell to pay later!"

Izuku noticed Aizawa slink into the corner with his sleeping bag as Midnight took his place.

Midnight: "Your hero name should be a reflection of yourself."

Izuku: "Or of a goal you have for yourself."

Midnight: "That too. Now you will be presenting these so come up and get some white boards and markers!"

---

Ashido: "Alien Queen!"

Midnight: "You mean those ugly creatures from those horror movies? Eugh! No."

Izuku: "I think it's fine. They have acid blood, she makes acid, plus it's a good way to keep yourself known. The headlines could have field days with that name, 'Alien Queen Invades Villain Lair'. And it's just cool too."

Midnight looked at him with a pout as if he was supposed to agree with her.

Izuku: "What?"

Midnight: "But those things are groooosssse!"

Izuku: "I don't think so. I just think they're scary. It's a matter of opinion."

Midnight relented.

Midnight: "Fine, keep the name."

Ashido jumped in excitement.

Ashido: "Yay!"

She then skipped back to her seat. Then Bakugo came up.

Bakugo: "King Explosion Murder!"

Midnight: "No."

Izuku: "Nope."

Bakugo: "Deku! Fight for my name!"

Izuku: "I will when you drop the murder."

Bakugo groaned and walked back to his seat.

---

As the last student sat down and Midnight left the room with her list of names, Aizawa stood back up. He once more took his place behind the podium and pressed a button on his remote which activated a projector that showed how many scouts each student got.

Aizawa: "This here is how many heros scouted you and as you can see, only around twelve of you are on here, that's because not all of you stood out enough. You do have two more chances. Now, even if you didn't get scouted, you will still be going on an internship. The school has a list of thirty agencies who are willing to take you."

Izuku took a quick look on the list and kept his gaze on three different names for just a second before speaking to the class.

Izuku: "Your lists are in the office, go get them."

The class then stood and left the room. Once they were gone, Aizawa turned to him.

Aizawa: "What are you going to do if one of them chooses you?"

Izuku: "That entirely depends on who it is."

---

Izuku was overlooking the class as Aizawa was sleeping in the corner. He watched as three of the students, Jirou, Iida, and Kaminari glanced up at him, clearly having seen his hero name on their lists. Now he just had to wait to see who chose him in a week.