3

—— SCHOOL

—— SCHOOL

jaeyun was right, sunghoon did end up being in my class and the teacher sat him next to me. In this extremely huge class, it was filled with noise by other students yet he was the most silent one there. Not even a peep out of his mouth, he slumped in his seat with his black hoodie on, and wired eared headphones on.

his eyes just placed in one spot, his lap. Our first class was english class, "guys let's wrap it up, the talking I mean because I'll only be speaking for a while then you can do whatever you please and that includes talking." our teacher gives us a warm look.

"so it is the first day of school and you've been seated with new people so for the first assignment I'll have you guys meaning your seated partner...to talk to each other and get to know one another and just write on a sheet of paper and try to fill it up. Write everything you know about them."

my eyes peered over at sunghoon, his eyes immediately come in contact with mine and then averted my eyes when he noticed I was staring at him too.

i noticed his dark circles, like he wasn't able to sleep in ages...and his overly pale skin. There was no color on his face, it was all drained.

"do you have a favorite color?" i try to spark a conversation with him and he blandly responds back "black."

it was tranquil between us again and I cleared my throat due to the tension between the two of us, I'm an introvert...he's an introvert this was going to be so hard even though this was probably the easiest assignment we'd get throughout the whole year.

and just like that, by sitting each other with nothing but silence the bell rang by then. I rise from my seat and exit the classroom as fast as I could.

i make my way towards my older brother, I'm so lucky I was put up a grade because of my intelligence or else it would've been difficult to see him.

"jaeyun." i call for him with my mouth set in a straight line. "yea Suyeon? you need something?" he questions and I nod.

"what do you know about park sunghoon tell me everything you possibly can." i beg him, my brother's eyes turn wide. "for what?? ... holy fuck suyeon, are you starting to crush on him or something?"

god.

"that's not it Jaeyun, he's my seat partner in English and our teacher gave us an assignment on getting to know each other and I have to fill this whole sheet of paper and write everything I possibly know about them but he's too hard to stare at." I get chills just pondering about the look he gave me when he caught me staring at him.

"so please. He's your best friend isn't he, you should know some things about him."

"his birthday is on December 8th 2002, he's an ice skater and won a lot of medals for it, he's been ice skating for 9 years, his favorite color is black, he absolutely hates mangos, he resembles a penguin, his mbti is ISTJ, his favorite season is autumn, he doesn't like bugs or the flavor mint chocolate."

i wrote all of that down and it filled up half of the page and I think that was good enough I'll just go into depth with it.

"thank you, you saved me today. See you at home Hmm?" my lips quirked up into a faint smile.

——