7

—— SCHOOL

—— SCHOOL

sunghoon stepped inside the classroom, approaching his seat and slumping into his seat. My eyes leisurely peered over at him and even though he didn't make contact, he noticed. "what the hell are you always staring at me for." he questions me grimly, still not making eye contact.

i know this man is going through a lot but I can not stand his bitchy attitude. "it's nothing, don't worry about it." I returned the same attitude.

after my snarky response, his tired eyes shift over to me in disbelief but I didn't take the time to let it bother me.

—— DISMISSAL.

my hands were free, we received very few homework and I got it all done immediately so that after dismissal I would be able to go to the cafe, and it was raining. My favorite type of weather, the sirimiri brought me in the mood. My lips curved up, my eyes trailing up at the light drizzle.

the rain began to get weighty, i opened up my umbrella and speed walked over to the cafe. I went to call jake but my phone died and I left the charger at home. 

when i made it to the cafe I ordered the usual, something about iced coffee that I keeps me coming back for more.

i decided that since drinking iced coffee wouldn't be as time consuming I could study as well, so for the past hours I spent all of the hours taking notes for upcoming tests and assignments and I also ordered another drink, this time it wasn't iced coffee or else I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

as hours passed, night came. It was pitch black outside besides the luminous street lights giving off a bit of color.

i knew jaeyun would get worried, I grabbed my back and rushed out making sure I got home quickly. I kind of bust through the door, causing a loud bang.

Jaeyun stared at me with a puzzled look and sunghoon with an unamused look. "suyeon, where we're you?!"

"at the cafe?? sorry I tried calling you but my phone died, I left my charger here but I thought you'd know where I'd be. Most of the times I'm only at one place." i apologized, along with a sheepish smile.

jaeyun facepalmed, "when I went to the cafe you weren't there and I called you at least 10 times. When you're out for a long time like that, i can't help but over think especially knowing that you'll be coming at night."

"do you even think about your brother? he's constantly having to look out for you, cut him some fucking slack." sunghoon adds on and my eyes grow sharp.

my throat starts to close up and tighten, heat rushed through my veins because I was about to burst.  "i can't believe I actually want to get along with you especially when you're a fucking asshole. Our parents aren't at home that's not my fault, it's not my fault that he has to constantly look out for me, that he has to take our parents job because they're out but I try to keep in contact with him. I apologize always, and I'm always at one place. I don't like being stuck at home all day, especially when jaeyun's barely at home himself." the tears trickle down my cheeks, but I clench my jaw to prevent myself to let anymore to fall out. I'm not going to let him think I'm a pussy.

"it gets exhausting to come home to a silent home and having to do everything by yourself, now I don't even want to come home knowing you're going to be here all the fucking time. Getting in MY business when you certainly don't have the right. " I wiped the dry tears that fell from my eyes earlier.

jaeyun gets up from his seat, "guys it's not that serious don't argue over this, sunghoon it's not a burden to me, it's not right to say that to her."

"suyeo-"

i shook my head, "I don't want to talk right now jaeyun, please." my exasperated eyes staring right into his. I slam the door shut, i don't know where I was going to go but it sure wasn't going to be home.

——