epilogue.

—— A YEAR LATER

—— A YEAR LATER

it's been a year, the cafe has been running successfully thanks to all the highschool students working there and putting in their effort. Now we have multiple locations of the shop around the city, it's everything I dreamed of.

sunghoon and i had went different ways when it came to work, he was trying to handle a company and i was handling the whole cafe but we still worked together. He tried his best to help with the cafe and I tried my best to help with the company.

"iced coffee?" jaeyun waves his card in my face and I sigh, "you come here more than customers."  I fold my arms.

"i am a customer." he huffs and swipes the card in. "have you heard from hoon? I haven't seen him in a couple of days and when I go to visit his parents say he's at the company still working. Is he stressing jaeyun?"

"beats me, I haven't heard from him either but he had a lot of papers to work with and he said he didn't need help when I offered it. After all it's Sunghoon, he's confident he can get it all done on his own." Jaeyun shakes his head, "can you take over my job for me? have fun being the owner today." i take off my work apron and hand it to him.

—— PARK COMPANY

"is sunghoon here?" i question the person at the desk and they raise their brow. "he is, and he's very busy. Do you urgently need to meet with him?"

"i'm his girlfriend, I haven't heard from him in days and when his parents told me that he hadn't been home much I came here, thought I could help him out." i show the card that his parents told me to use at the desk and the person allowed me to pass through.

i made it to his room and there he was knocked out on his office desk with piles of papers. My thumb brushed through his cheek, i crouch down and place my lips upon his cheeks gently.

leisurely pull away and take the papers from the desk and start working on it.

hours have passed and sunghoon had still been asleep I only had a few more papers to fill in, someone's hand caressed my shoulder. I turn to face them, hoon and his worn out eyes.

"you're here?" he warmly smiles, "of course, when I heard you didn't come home I came here right away and saw you sleeping. You shouldn't be pressuring yourself like this hoon, you should've asked for the help. Have you eaten?"

he shakes his head, i take ahold of his arm. "tomorrow we'll both work on this. Let's go eat."

TIME SKIP

i brought sunghoon back to our home, it was 9pm. My parents placed a lot of dishes on the table, "these are for you kids, we already eat so we won't be joining you at the dining table. Eat well Hmm?" mom scuffles my head and sunghoon.

"I'm always forgotten." Jaeyun crosses his arms and dad scuffles his head. "not by me though." he chuckles.

"so mr I can do everything was found asleep on his table huh?" jaeyun snickers, "what are you laughing about you can't do half the work that suyeon and I can." sunghoon derisively spat back.

"guys come on now, if you're going to bicker at least do it after eating. I can't hear all this while eating my food." i complain and both of their mouths remained silent right after.

when both of the boys finish they manspread into their chair, their stomachs out, they both burp and start laughing. "that burp was wack." jake clasped his hands with Sunghoon.

boys.

——

there will probably be an epilogue 2 and 3 but it's going to be a while so we'll focus on REASON.