4

—— SUNGHOON'S POV

—— SUNGHOON'S POV

I knocked on jake's door, the door opened right away. "hoon? what brings you here, want to play video games or something?" he questions and snickers at the same time.

i shook my head, "i'm here for your sister, not to meet her though." I clear up to him. "I need to fill up the paper for the assignment so tell me everything about her please." i mumble, this was awkward begging him to tell me about his sister because I can't do it myself.

jake grinned, "sit down you're lucky she's out at the cafe near your house right now. birthday is on June 8th 2003, her favorite color is navy, she's really quiet, she loves the rain, she likes going to cafes, she's scared of bugs and anything that has horror in it, her favorite is spring because that's when it rains the most."

the door creaks open, "jaeyunnnn" suyeon calls for jake. "i brought you some iced coff-" she's cut off by silence when she sees me, I don't think she expected me here during this time.

"hey." she shyly greets, i slowly wave and avert my eyes trying to mind my business. Suyeon placed the iced coffee on the table, "i'm a bit tired jake, if I can't get up in the morning just wake me up yourself."

she heads up the stair and i hear the door close. "dude, why are you and my sister so fucking awkward with each other."

"it's just unusual i never talked to your sister when I was here and now all of a sudden I see her all the time and not to mention I have to see her everyday in class too." he defends himself.

jake smirked, he sensed the tension between the two and that something was going to happen soon it's probably going to take plenty of time but he's willing to wait.

—— MIDNIGHT

i was still at jake's place hanging out with him, creaks at the stair gain my attention. Suyeon rubbing her eyes to keep herself awake, "i can't fucking believe you right now jaeyun." she folds her arm, and she didn't look happy about it. It kind of amused me I could help but quirk my lips up a bit.

"you... what are you smirking for?" she boldly questions me, with a groggy voice. She wasn't conscious much that's why she was spitting random things at me and I ended up smirking even more.

"go back to sleep yeon, don't worry about me." jake stood up from the couch and slightly pushed her towards the stairs so she could go back up.

"If you're friends going to be here all night might have him just stay over." she grabs a blanket from the closet and hurls it at the both of us.

then she ambled toward the kitchen for a glass of water, her eyes barely open and she chugs it all down in under a minute. She sets it down on the sink harshly and goes back up the stairs to her room.

"dude you were making it so hard for me to be scared for what she was about to say to me I almost ended up laughing so hard." jake's face was crimson from keeping in his laughter.

"sleep over?"

"I guess." I shrug.

——