28

—— MORNING

—— MORNING

the sun rose, shining it's light through sunghoon's bright curtains. I fluttered my eyes open, & I see sunghoon's mom with the camera facing towards us. "shhhh." she signals with her finger over her lips.

i look over at sunghoon who is still asleep, my head was still on his chest but I knew sunghoon's mom was aware, she had eyes of a fox.

so I posed for the photo, one of me smiling, one of me watching him sleep, and one of me kissing his cheeks, and obviously I had to take one myself.

she slowly high fives me and leaves the room, i faintly chuckled and snuggled into his chest. Last night's events came scurrying into my mind, holy hell.

did we really kiss like that? I've never kissed a person in my life yet it came so naturally, I remember after hugging each other and just talking to one another on the bed, then we fell asleep.

my eyes shift to sunghoon who seemed very peaceful in his sleep, I slightly hover over him and place my lips on his gently, and he kisses back while his eyes still remained closed.

"when'd you wake up?"

"just now? it's very obvious to tell when someone's lips are on yours, doing it while I'm asleep doesn't mean I won't notice." he smiles, his fangs out visibly.

every now and then I take the time to admire his fangs, a lot of people have fangs but it looks beautiful on him. "did you forget we have school today?"

"fuck." he mutters under his breath and his arm wraps around my neck bringing me in closer. "let's skip."

"idiot, i have a test today. WE have a test today, and I studied for it so we are going to school." i rise from his bed and pull him along with me.

I grab my toothbrush that was in his bathroom, "you're telling me that you actually studied for your math test? half the times you never do your homework." he snickers.

"hey I don't study because when I do, I always fail my tests. You have it easy because you're naturally smart." I rolled my eyes, continuing to brush my teeth.

"I can tutor you."

"save it, there is nothing you can do to get me to do my homework. The only time I'll do it is when I see my grades below a 80%"

he shakes his head and laughs.

—— SCHOOL

sunghoon and i were in history class with heeseung and jay, "you wanna mess around with them?"

sunghoon stared at me snugly, "you know I do, and I know you do so let's do it."

"we have something to tell you guys." i break it down to the two of them and they're confused. "did you finally get your test scores?"

"no?"

"did one of you get an offer to a university?"

both of us shook our heads.

"then what?!" Jay shouts, giving up and I just grin. Now the whole class is invested.

i intertwine my hand with sunghoon and held it up, "can you guys now?" the class gasped.

"that you're holding hands?" heeseung tilts his head and jay was confused as well until realization hit them and they returned the both of us an incredulous look.

"YOU'RE HOLDING HANDS?!" they yell out in unison due to joy. "you guys got what you wanted, both of you gave sunghoon and I advice but you could've told one of us that the other liked them." i cross my arms.

"where's the fun in that?" Jay derisively asks.

"also don't tell jaeyun yet, we'll tell him first."

—-