16

—— MIDNIGHT

—— MIDNIGHT.

SUNGHOON

we decided to watch a kdrama to spend our time until we got tired, and we were sitting next to each other.

snores emit from the side of me, i look down to see her asleep on my arm. I thought she was just tired of keeping her head up, I didn't know she was asleep this whole time.

I tried picking her up but she wouldn't budge, so leisurely I laid my body on the couch and pulled her up and placed her head on my chest so that she wouldn't crush my arms.

I gripped on the blanket that was on the floor from earlier, when I came home soaking wet, it had dried now so I used it to cover the both of us from the cold weather. The rain outside made the house kind of cold for some reason.

then i began to ponder about what the boys asked me the other day. "You like her don't you?!"

i ran my hand down my hair in frustration, because I was confused. I have this girl sleeping on my chest and I'm not bothered by it, not even a slight bit. Yet I don't even like the attention of a girl or even look in their direction.

I just don't know what my feelings are, what if I take it somewhere and I realize they were false feelings and I hurt her I don't want to go anywhere that far.

then I think about how upset I get, how jisun's death always riles me up and causes me to throw a fit around everyone, including her. I don't want her to always have to surround herself around anger. This is why I didn't want to meet her in the first place or get along with her.

and lastly, when I think of jaeyun. That's his little sister, and if I hurt her. I hurt him too, I know that if something ever happens to Suyeon, Jake won't hesitate to put me in my place right after. That's how much he cares about her. I just know he'll be weirded out if I did have feelings for her.

so in the long run, there's many things that just wouldn't work out, even though the guys want me to be with her. They didn't think this through.

i peer down at her sleeping face and caress her head, this was too much to think about at midnight. Just sleep Sunghoon.

MORNING

*SNAP* *SNAP* *SNAP*

my eyes shot up and I stare at my mom with her camera taking pictures of me and suyeon. I look down at Suyeon but she's still asleep. "you two are so cute." my mother giggles, snapping more photos. "come on hoonie, at least a little smile...please!!" she begs.

i cover my face and Suyeon's too and my mom frowns. "buzzkill."

"perhaps... do you like little Suyeon?" she pops the question everyone's been asking me this whole week, causing me to get pissed.

"why is everybody asking me that one question, just leave me alone." i whined, using the blanket to cover my face.

someone's arm pushes the blanket off my face, suyeon gets up and her tired eyes look up at me. "did I fall asleep on you? im so sorry." she groggily apologized.

I shook my head, "don't worry about it, you were tired and it didn't bother me either. We both fell asleep quickly."

"morning!" my mom greeted suyeon, Suyeon's face turns crimson and she realizes his mother saw her sleeping on her son's chest and she slightly bows and greets his mom back.

"morning..."

——