27

——

——

"sunghoo-"

—-

his lips vigorously sets on mine, his one hand snaking around my waist pulling me in closer while the other hand was settled on my jaw for more support.

his lips were pillowy, soft and smooth. He seemed to take this in normally. I was a mess, my chest heaved up and down from the tension, my arms wrapped around his neck allowing him to settle in deeper.

"this isn't right, you're my brother's best friend and you're going through so much-" i try to say in between the kiss slightly pulling away, though I wanted more but god knows where this would go.

he brushed his thumb over his lips, "i know what I'm doing suyeon, trust me. And if anything's right, it's this." his eyes seep into mine and his tone certain.

now he's looking down at me with those shallow eyes, those eyes that caught my attention the first time i laid my eyes on him.

as my arms were still around his neck, i tugged onto it letting his lips come to mine once again. His tongue entangles with mine and it was getting sloppy.

😳

we were running out of breath, so he pulls away and the room was only surrounded by our heavy breathing. "you felt this way?"

"that night on the roof, i was going to confess but i got scared and I didn't get to. It's a little late, but I want you to know that i really like you." i tell him sheepishly.

he laughs under his breath, and pulls me into his embrace. "then be my girlfriend because I like you too, a lot more than you like me."

"i don't know how long you've liked me but I've liked you 2 months after we met and after the guys asked me if i liked you. I never liked anyone in my life, so I was confused about my feelings. As time passed, I was more sure than anything that I liked you. I didn't tell the rest of them that I've realized my feelings afterwards though."

sunghoon's mom peeked through the door, seeing us in each other's embrace and snapped a photo with her camera. "I'll save these for their wedding day." she giggled, walking away.

"you saw her didn't you?" I whispered, glancing over at the door and he slightly nods with a faint smile. "let her have this one."

"when I started getting comfortable with you, i was confused about my feelings too. I confirmed it not too long ago... that I liked you. I went to boys for advice and they told me to confess, which I was going to do that day at the roof but backed away last minute."

"suyeon." he calls my name in a low tone and my eyes peered up at him.

"you never answered me."

"huh?" my brow drew up, what did he mean by that?

"be my girlfriend?"

oh, my lips curved up into a bright smile and I nod. "I think my answer is pretty obvious hoon." i chuckle, pecking his lips.

——

that wasn't a long cliffhanger now was it?