26

—— HIS ROOM

—— HIS ROOM

he hands me his plaid pants and a plain T-shirt, "you better pray that it fits because I size up." he snickers and I roll my eyes.

I go into the bathroom to change and the pants slide down my legs but I caught onto the strings and pulled them all the way, I managed to finally make them fit.

I came out of the bathroom and he smirks, "well what do you know, the pants fit."

"don't tease me right now, I went through a lot to get them to fit."

my phone buzzes and sunghoon looks over at it, "THE L GC?" he reads out and I widen my eyes attempting to snatch my phone but he did it first.

"sunghoon give it right now." I demand and his lisp curve up, "what if I don't want to?"

i tried grabbing his arm but the only thing I got done was turn off the light switch but that didn't stop him and that didn't stop me either.

his small light in the corner made it easier for me to see, "I'm sorry I had to do this hoon." I feigned a sad tone and he tilts his head all confused.

i jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands snaked around his neck and he was so shocked that he lost balance.

😱

we fell on his fluffy bed, both panting hard from the running and chasing. this man was hovered over me and my legs were still wrapped around him.

he looks at me and gulps, "the loser gc?" he questions and I shake my head. "keep your curiosity, you're not getting an answer out of me."

"yeah? well you're forgetting that you're trapped underneath me." he chuckles low, now I know he wouldn't let me go at all.

he grasps onto my wrists and I use all ny strength to try to break free but i forgot how much this man works his arms out, fuck it.

he wrapped my legs too which were still wrapped around his waist, "now let's see what these group chat texts are about." he was able to guess my password which surprised me the most, that meant he's been observing.

now I actually used up all my strength possible to knock my phone out of his hand and get him off of me too, I picked my phone right when he was about to snatch it. Just as I was about to run out, he grasps onto my arm and pulls me back.

resulting into me crashing into him, and our lips colliding into each other as well.

my eyes widen, and his eyes are shallow. Now I'm the one gulping, the color in my face was drained and replaced with redness. My whole face had turned crimson and sunghoon observed, he knew.

our lips only CENTIMETERS away.

I averted my eyes, the room grew tranquil and both of us avoided eye contact until I glance over at him.

"sunghoo-"

——