29

—— THE NEWS

—— THE NEWS

"you both finally confessed?!" the rest of the boys besides heeseung and jay yells and we nodded. "finally!" jungwon says in relief.

"great so we have a homie stealer and a sister stealer." jaeyun teases with a smile, "you're not upset?" sunghoon's eyes are wide because he expected him to be mad.

Jaeyun shook his head, "you're my best friend and I trust you with my whole heart. The day she was lost, you spent 3 hours looking for her in the rain and you were exhausted, you kept her in your house a whole week when I was gone for the trip, and you looked over her when I couldn't make it home sometimes, you also missed a week of school to help me take care of her. I don't see a reason for me to be upset." he gives his best friend a warm look.

"and honestly i doubted your relationship at first because of jisun and everything else but when you're with her. You do things that you don't do with anyone, you go outside to walk with her when you hate it, you watched dramas when you hate romance films, you opened up to her about jisun when you didn't with anyone else, and you took her to his grave. That's how I knew your love for yeon was genuine."

niki sniffles, "that was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard." he wipes his tears and the rest watch with disbelief.

"is he really crying?" sunoo observes his face and niki smacks him.

"I have feelings too and this was so beautiful to watch." he grabs a tissue to wipe the remaining tears and I pull my friend into my embrace.

sunghoon's mom bursts into through the door, "I've known since before they made it official, I remember peeking through the door in his room and they were hugging it was so adorable to watch."

sunghoon grins, "wouldn't been adorable if she knew what happened seconds before that." he whispers into my ears.

my jaw drops, and I cover his mouth sheepishly smiling. "you're saying it too loud!" i whisper to him and he returns those teasing eyes.

the rest gave each other a look, sharing multiple glances with each other. "why you guys whispering like that?"

"mind your own business." I sneer, my hand still over sunghoon's mouth.

they decided to ignore it, i take my hand off his mouth that there's a huge smirk plastered onto his face.

jerk.

—— THE ROOF

"I can't believe you were going to let that all out in-front of your own mother!" my arms fold and my tone all irritated.

"I wasn't! that's why I whispered." he groans pulling me closer to him on the bench.

"it's kind of funny to think four years ago I wouldn't have known my brother's extremely anti-social friend would become my future boyfriend. I knew you looked familiar that day you gave me your umbrella, I saw you four years ago when we were in grade 9 but I couldn't recognize you this year because you looked so different."

"I knew you because of all the pictures jaeyun showed me, or else I wouldn't have gave you my umbrella that night in the rain."

in the midst of the sirimiri.

——