𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Y/N's POV

A few days ago I happen to spot those two Toman dudes but today they decided to show themselves once more only to beat up our students. 

"Miss President our students are getting beat up left and right. Please do something about the outsiders," someone spoke. 

"Alright, take me to where they are," I told them. 

We were walking when I spotted my brother being held by that egg-headed idiot with Hina and Takemichi also in danger. 

"Do you wanna die?" the taller one questioned making me get angry as that was directed at my brother. 

"Do you want to die? What do you think you are doing here? Beating people up like they are nothing and now you are threatening them. You two better leave if you don't want to end up like your members," I said with venom. 

"Do you think you can take the both of us dow-" before the egg could finish I hit the back of his neck making him go unconscious. 

"You better take your little friend here and leave this place immediately and if I ever see you again it won't end like this," I threatened at the small one. 

"Wait, you're misunderstanding something. My friend and I were testing these two to see if they are actually good people or not. We were just going to talk to them," he attempted to explain. 

"You are telling me to believe that you did all of this just so you can test these two? Wow, that is the dumbest excuse anyone could come up with. Do you think I'm an idiot or something? Sure, you can talk to them but I'll have to follow you guys," I tell him. 

......

We were outside looking at the sunset while Mikey was talking. 

"My brother has no problems picking fights with guys stronger than him. Nowadays, people just think delinquents are lame. When my big bro was still in charge, there used to be so many biker gangs and they would always clean up their messes. What's so lame about that? That's why I'm gonna make a new era for delinquents. You guys should join me."  

"Takemichy and Aki, you two stood up against stronger opponents and there just aren't a lot of people willing to do that. And you Y/N, you are physically and mentally strong. The 3 of you guys should think about it," Draken explained and the two left. 

Maybe they aren't bad... 

Mikey's POV

"Ken-chin, that girl is really something else isn't she?" 

"Definitely. She had me knocked out within seconds. She really is strong... maybe stronger than most of us..." 

"Maybe your right but either way I can't wait to see her again," Mikey happily skipped. 

......

Y/N's POV

I was walking with my brother when he got a phone call from Draken saying that he wanted the 2 of us to be at the Musashi Shrine. 

Aki turned to me eyes looking like he was pleading for me to say yes.

I don't really want my brother to get himself involved with gangs but I can't say no to him when he's so adorable. 

"Fine fine but you have to stick with me," I told him making him jump with happiness. 

We continued walking when we spotted Wakasa. "Waka-chan!" 

"What are you guys doing outside this late?" He scolded us. 

"We were actually invited to Toman's meeting today. I'm not entirely sure what that is about though," I explained causing him to sign.