𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

Y/N's POV

I'm feeling too dizzy right now. Where am I?

Oh, yeah that stupid Annabelle from Bloody Halloween spotted me and now I'm kidnapped?

"You finally woke up. I thought you were going to be unconscious for far longer than that," a short boy with hanafuda earrings spoke. 

Just then another figure appeared, "do you know why you are here, Y/N?" 

"I don't know Kisaki. You tell me," I replied. 

"Oh, come on~ We all know just how smart you really are. You must have some idea as to why you're here or how you are here," Hanma chuckled. 

"That Annabelle's little brother probably drugged me to fall unconscious. As for why I'm here, you want me to help you with something." 

"Haha! Now give me my money Ran," a boy with angular eyebrows laughed. 

"I'll give you two chances," the shortest boy here started. "You can either die here or prove to us that you are both strong and smart." 

"Bold of you to assume I want to live," I frowned. 

"Haha! I really like this girl!" An idiot-looking boy with a tattoo on the temple cackled. 

"I see then I guess I'll have to kill your brother instead." The two of us glared at each other before I smiled. 

"Sure, I'll prove myself to you," I mocked. 

"Tell us who we are," Kisaki demanded making me roll my eyes. 

"You guys are a newly formed gang with your leader being Kurokawa Izana. Tenjiku was founded by the S-62 Generation members with Kisaki as the initiator of its formation. There are the Four Heavenly Kings who are the strongest fighters in Tenjiku after Izana. They include Kakucho, Haitani Ran, Mochizuki Kanji, and Madarame Shion. There are also the executives, the gang members, and of course Kisaki Tetta the gang's General Staff Officer. Anything else you want me to say?" 

"That's good enough and now I want you to fight Mochi," Izana stated. 

I walked toward the big buff strong guy and decided to play with him a little. 

Izana's POV

She smirked as she walked forward making me confused. 

Isn't she supposed to be scared? 

The fight started, and Mochi tried punching her, but she dodged it while yawning. He tried punching her again but she just moved away from the punch yet again. 

They were just repeating the cycle and I could see that Mochi was getting tired but she wasn't. 

"Damnit! Why can't I land a punch on this girl?!" Mochi screamed. 

"Let me answer that for you... It's because you're weak," Y/N ridiculed him. 

As he tried going for another punch again she kicked his face sending him back a few meters. 

"Umm Boss, he's down cold," Kakucho informed me. 

"Okay, it's decided. I want you to be my Queen."

Y/N's POV

Everyone began protesting while I just started laughing. 

"Oh my, you really remind me of your brother I-z-a-n-a~" I sang making him grab my collar. 

"What did you just say? I dare you to say that again!" He kept shaking me so Kakucho had to pull him off me. 

"Shin would always talk about you. If I didn't know you were his brother I would have assumed he was bisexual. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is come back home, Izana. We miss you so much and Kakucho you come home too. My brother, Shin, Emma, and everyone else will welcome you guys so please..." 

"I have no idea what you're thinking about... Kakucho, take her to our house. I'm going to go somewhere," Izana then left. 

"I'm guessing you'll also stay with Izana, am I right?" Instead of responding he just nodded his head.

"Come on Y/N-chan, let's take you home," With that, Kakucho gently grabbed my hand and led me outside as well. 

......

"So tell me how you know those two," Ran asked me making everyone curious. 

Flashback

"Shin, who are they?" A little Izana asked while hiding behind Shinichiro's legs. 

"Hi, I'm Aki! Nice to meet you! This is my little sister Y/N!" My brother smiled at him. 

"You must be Izana and Kakucho!" I ran to them while giving them my biggest smile which made them smile back.

That was the day I met Izana and Kakucho.

A few months later 

"So I'm not actually Shin's brother..." Izana started but then he started laughing like a maniac. "Hahahaha!!! Why do I get to suffer like this... Kakucho... Y/N... Aki... do one of you know the answer to my question?"  Izana sadly asked making me cry. 

"Izana, just because you guys aren't blood-related doesn't mean you guys can't be brothers," I reassured him. 

"Yeah, she's right. If I end up finding out that I'm not biologically related to my sister she would remain as my sister," Aki added. 

"Shut up... Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!" Izana screamed before running away. 

"IZANA!" I was going to chase after him but the two stopped me. 

End of Flashback

"And that was the last time I saw him well I guess that was until today," I spoke. 

3rd POV

You guys talked and got to know each other. Smiling and laughing during the conversation as well. 

"By the way, we're going to attack Toman tomorrow which means your friends plus your brother will get hurt," Rindou announced. 

"What will you do?" Shion inquired. 

"Fight you guys, of course." 

.

.

.

.