𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐨𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐮𝐬

Aki's POV

I'm starting to regret my life decisions as Pah-chin receives endless punches from Osanai. 

Flashback

I was walking around when I spotted Takemichi running which made me curious so I ran after him. At first, I wasn't aware that he was running to Toman to stop them from fighting Moebius. However, Moebius showed up not too long after...

"Moebius this, Moebius that... Would you mind keeping our name outta your mouths? You middle school pissants," a dude with a red uniform spoke. 

End of Flashback

Things have become a mess and now Mikey is telling us to just watch when Pah is out there getting beaten. 

"That's just cruel, Mikey-kun! Pah-chin's nose is obviously broken, and he's barely conscious! He's done for! Pah-chin's gonna die! We should stop him!" 

"Yeah, Takemichi's right! Pah's out there getting beaten and for what?! I thought you guys wanted to avenge his friends but now it's gotta out of hands!" I yelled. 

"Why? He hasn't given up yet," Mikey answered. 

What the hell is wrong with these kids? 

Pah's finished... He's now barely unconscious with Mikey holding him. 

Mikey then walked up to Osanai and roundhouse kicked his head making him go unconscious. 

That move... It's like the one my sister uses...

"Any of you who actually thought Pah-chin lost, get your asses out here. I'll murder all of you. Toman belongs to me. As long as I have its back, none of us are gonna lose. Sorry, Ken-chin, I couldn't hold back," Mikey said. 

"What am I going to do with you, Mikey?" Draken shook his head. Just then Osanai got up and started charging at Mikey when Draken got in front of him and kneed his stomach. "Osanai, I'll tell you why you lost today. Because you left the true delinquent path. Raping women, assaulting someone's parents... You're nothin' but a piece of shit. Listen up. Do anything else messed up, and we'll come to kill you assholes ourselves." 

The members were starting to get scared as they realize they aren't normal middle schoolers. Draken then started shouting out that Moebius will be under Toman. 

Just then we could hear the sirens ringing telling us the police has arrived. We were all running away when Pah suddenly stabbed Osanai's back. 

"I'm not letting you off that easily, Osanai," Draken then pushed Pah away from him and yelled at him. 

Pah stood up and apologized to Mikey and told Peh-yah to look after the 3rd Squad for him saying that he was going to turn himself in. 

However, Mikey didn't have any of that and had to be dragged by Draken to get out of there.

"Pah! Come with us!" Mikey screamed. 

......

"So explain to me how you ended up in that situation?" My sister interrogated me. 

"I-I was following Takemichi and sort of ended up in that situation," I tried to explain. 

I was expecting to get scolded but instead, she said, "I'm glad you aren't hurt..." 

"Don't worry, I promise I won't get hurt," I responded. 

......

I was walking to Takemichi's house when I saw people throwing objects?

I quickly ran to see what was happening only to witness Mikey and Draken throwing things at one another while Takemichi was trying to stop them. 

Takemichi tried punching Mikey only to fall onto a bunch of garbage bags. But he soon got out of there. "All the people who looked up to you two end up fighting, too! This isn't just your problem! You're gonna split Toman apart! That's just too sad! I don't want that to happen! I can't bear to watch it! You guys are just so cool, and-" He was crying now and I can't help but feel sad for him so I ran to him and hugged him tightly. 

"Takemichi I had no idea you thinking that way! It's okay you got me now-" Before I can finish Mikey interrupted me. 

"You guys have poop on yourselves."

...

"HAHAHAHAHA!" All of them started laughing at us and made fun of us. 

"That's hella gross, Takemitchy!" 

"And Aki got it on himself too! HAHAHA!"

I looked at myself and saw the poop on my shirt. 

"Run, Ken-chin! The shit's coming after us!" 

"God, you reek!" 

All of them started running away from us. 

"I guess it's just the two of us," Takemichi spoke making me nod. 

"This is all your fault," I told him. 

.

.

.

.