𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐭

Mitsuya's POV 

We were going to the Toman meeting when the older Haitani brother hit my head with a bat while Shion hit Smiley on the head. I could faintly see Haitani Rindou making sure we were down. 

"MITSUYA! SMILEY!" They yelled. 

"Quick call the ambulance!" Angry shouted. 

We acted like this for another minute until we burst out of laughter. 

"Haha! Look at you guys! Covered with fake blood!" Hakkai laughed. 

"Oh, shut it. We are thankfully alive all thanks to the L/N siblings," I spoke. 

Flashback

A day after Christmas Y/N called us to meet her at her house.

"As most know, some of the Toman members fought with the Black Dragons yesterday which was all planned by Kisaki. So I made you all gifts just in case Kisaki tries to hurt any of you." 

"What is it?" Draken asked so she showed us a hat. 

"Huh, a hat? But how would this protect any of us?" Smiley questioned. 

She put the hat on a manikin before hitting it with a bat then blood came out. "This right here will trick Kisaki into thinking he killed you when he really didn't. When someone hits it with something it feels as though they came into contact with skin but that's just silicon hardened. Fake blood will come out of the hat soon after while maintaining to look decent for the cameras. The person wearing it will not feel any sort of pain. Anyways, the hat is different for everyone because I designed it with your styles in mind."

"How are you so sure he's going to use a bat or something to kill us?" Takemichi spoke. 

"After knowing him a bit I'm 100% sure he's going to use a bat this time and maybe another weapon as well..."

15 minutes ago

"Aki just told me that Shion and the Haitani brothers are going to attack us soon. We are going to use the hat she gave us," I told them making them nod. 

We took our hats out before we wore them. 

End of Flashback

"Mitsuya we gotta get you two to the hospital," Hakkai said. 

I then took the hat out of my head and held it near me. 

"Thank you Y/N," I smiled.

You saved us again and I'll always be grateful for that. I just hope you'll return the same feelings I have but for now, stay safe. 

......

Draken's POV

It was the day after since Mitsuya and Smiley got attacked. They are currently in the hospital pretending to be hurt.

Currently, Mikey was talking to Izana while I was with Emma alone. 

"Emma/Draken," we said at the same time making me chuckle. 

"You go first Emma," I told her. 

"I really like Aki but I don't think he likes me..." She sadly said.

"I'm glad..." I smiled making her question what I meant. "Aki is a good guy and even though he doesn't have much time left I'm sure he would feel the same way."

"You like Y/N-chan, right? It's very obvious Draken and even though my brother likes her as well. I support you and her more than my brother with her." 

"Why?" 

"Because Mikey would never treat Y/N right," she stated making me laugh. 

"By the way, Emma does Mikey st-" Before I could finish my sentence a motorcycle ran passed us while hitting Emma on the head with a bat. "EMMA!!!!" 

"Emma?" Mikey spoke with the others behind him. 

"Kisaki just came with a motorcycle and hit her on the head with a bat just like what Y/N said they'll do. But don't worry she's still alive and well," I informed him. 

"I'm alright Mikey, I was just a bit dazed but I'm good now. I can't believe I almost died just now if it wasn't for Y/N..." 

3rd POV

Aki could tell that she was very much shaken at the fact that she almost died just now which made him remember when he almost died.

"I'll take her to the hospital where everyone is. Draken and Inupi you guys go to the meeting while the rest of us will go to the hospital." He picked her up and carried her on his back. "Let's get you somewhere place, Emma."

......

They have all gathered around in Baji's room talking about what they should do. 

"Aki, Hakkai, Mitsuya and Smiley will come with me while Mikey and the Black Dragons will come into the picture later. Kazutora will stay here with Baji just in case they decide to show up here," Takemichi instructed. 

"I don't think it's over yet..." Aki told them making them turn to look at him. "I think Kisaki is going to come after me... so I want you guys to not look for me." He quickly left the room.

"No wonder they are siblings. Always leaving without telling us anything," Takeomi shook his head. 

Meanwhile, Aki was running outside to get to his sister to make sure she's alright. But without him noticing someone came behind him and took him with them. 

.

.

.

.