𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚

3rd POV

After the battle against Toman and Tenjiku, Kisaki was sent to juvie for all his wrongdoings. Izana went to live with the Sano family while Kakucho and Inupi lived with you in the meantime. 

Mikey left to pursue his own separate goal while your brother was now permanently in the hospital bed. 

It has been two years since that day and you were currently with Rokuhara Tandai members. You see, South one day showed up and picked a fight with the two boys, forcibly making them join his gang. 

You were dragged along with his plans and now he was trying to 'convince' Draken and Takemichi as well.    

You stood beside the Haitani brothers as Brahman stood on the opposite side. 

"I want you," Takeomi expressed to Takemichi. 

"Wh-why me?" He confusedly asked. 

"Oi, oi, oi! We can't ignore that! If that's what you're doing, then we're not negotiating, got it?!" Kakucho spoke. 

"Kaku-chan?!" 

"The 'Brawler' is here, huh? Why're you working under South, bastard? Didya switch over after your 'king' retired for good?" Takeomi questioned. 

"What? I don't wanna hear that from you of all people. Did you forget about Sano Shinichiro?" 

"What?" Takeomi became pretty pissed. 

"I don't care about dull shit like this," Rindou said. 

"If it's goin' down here, then we gotta chip in," Ran added, "Are we startin' somethin' here?!" 

You looked at the two and shook your head before walking over to Kakucho and Inupi. 

"Ha ha! What a bunch of bloodthirsty people. Being young must be nice. Huh? Senju." 

As soon as Takeomi finished his words, Senju threw an umbrella at South before kicking him on the head while he was distracted. 

Takemich picked up the umbrella and handed it to her, "I don't want to get wet." 

"The Brahman boss. Kawaragi Senju," Inupi mentioned. 

"Now then. Let's kill'em," Senju spoke. 

 What the fuck do you think you're doing to our boss?! Don't butt in, you shot fucker!!!" Shion screamed. 

"Huh? Who the hell're you, bastard?" 

"What?!" You shook your head already what's coming for him, "I'm ninth generation Black Drag-" Before he could continue, Benkei knocked him unconscious. 

"You disgrace to the Black Dragons!!! Sleep forever!!" Benkei yelled, "Senju! We from Brahman aren't here to fight today!! Our goal is Hanagaki Takemichi and Y/N!!" 

You saw Kakucho getting ready to run, and he went straight for Benkei, "Benkei-kun was blown away?!?!" 

"If Takemichi is coming back to the delinquent world, then it'll be with us, Rokuhara Tandai. As for Y/N, leave her alone." 

"As expected of the one who's only known as the 'Brawler. You Rokuhara guys are tough," Takeomi puffed out of his cigarette. 

"If it's the strongest guys we want then of course I scouted the strongest guy from Tenjiku," South proudly announced. 

"This gets our blood pumping, huh, Waka?" 

Just then Wakasa appeared behind Kakucho, "It doesn't."