𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Y/N's POV

I heard that today is the day Toman will have a meeting to decide whether or not they would keep Hakkai in Toman or not. 

I don't know why but Takemichi dragged me to come and see what would happen today saying he needs my help or something. 

Anyways his "plan" failed and now we are in Hakkai's house as I stand behind the couch. 

"I'll give Hakkai to the Black Dragons. I'll never see him again but in exchange set Yuzuha free," Mitsuya proposed. This surprised everyone however soon after Taiju tried punching Mitsuya until he blocked it. "If you accept this Toman will leave the Black Dragons alone". 

"Fine but that girl will have to join the Black Dragons as well," he pointed at me. 

"I will not allow-" before Mitsuya can disagree I spoke. 

"Alright I'll join only if your brother doesn't have to join your gang," you announced. 

"Y/N!" Toman shouted but you just ignored them. 

"So what do you say Taiju? After all, you did always want me to join your gang~" you walked around him. 

"I accept your terms saviour of Toman~ I'll leave my siblings alone even though I do not commit domestic violence." 

......

After all that everyone got mad at me and lectured me on how stupid I was. I believed it was the right thing until my brother confronted me...

Flashback

"Y/N! Why in the hell would you fucking join the Black Dragons?!?! Are you trying to get yourself killed?!?!" He screamed at me. 

"I can protect myself. I don't need you to tell me what to do," I responded. 

"You are always like this! You never stop to think about what others would feel-."

"You don't need to protect me I can do that myself."

*SLAP*

I put a hand on the left side of my cheek.

It had a stinging feeling that made me confused. 

"You're stupid," Aki said before dashing out the door. 

"Y/N..." Draken started. 

"It's fine don't worry about it. I'll be going now. See you guys later," I replied walking out on a cold night. 

End of Flashback

I am still walking in the cold when I spotted Koko. 

"Look at what we have here~" He annoyingly spoke. 

"Not in the mood coconut," I answered while continuing my lonely walk. 

"L/N, I umm do you need someplace to stay? I heard that you and your brother had a fight..." 

This made me raise my eyebrows, "how did you know about that?" I thought he was going to be mad but whatever.

"I heard from Hakkai and Taiju. Hakkai was really mad at him," he responded. "It's dark now and even if you are strong no one should walk alone during the night."

I took his words into consideration. If he did want to kidnap me he probably would have done that back when I met him and since I joined them there is no reason to lie right now. "Sure, Koko."

......

I'm at Koko and Inupi's house and they gave me a room to stay in as they had a guest room available.